Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Don't dare ask a question at a school board meeting.

1. -11
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

"Politics is the Art of Looking for Trouble, Finding it Everywhere, Diagnosing it Incorrectly, and Applying the Wrong Remedies"
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LouPhinFan View Post
    Oh so now a yank to get the guy's attention is an abuse of power? He cop could have grabbed him and pinned his arm behind his back dragged him out of the meeting like a common criminal but he didn't. Yes it's over charging (which is common in criminal justice) but the charges won't stick or will be adjusted down (which is again, common) because that's what our judicial system is for. But then again that doesn't fit your borderline anarchist narrative, does it? Any minor little thing gets blown up into a major government abuse. I guess that includes school board meetings now. It's a c-o-n-spiracy I tell you man! SMH.
    The abuse of power is the attack on free speech, and protest (you know the Bill Of Rights). Not to mention charging the guy for a potential 10 year jail stint. I love how you turn this on me....that's classic never seen that BS before. What you're forgetting here is that this man spent a night or more in jail, paid an expensive bond and has to get an expensive lawyer. That's what happens when the government charges you with a 2nd degree felony and for what???? If you can't see the wrong in this then you're blind. But keep on with the BS.
    Quote Quote