Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Jake Long: "Meet The New Boss - - (Same As The Old Boss)"

1. -21
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    The fact that you still can't see the error of your ways separates my astigmatic reality-recalibrated homerism from your totally blind homerism. At least you made a valid case why you hate Geno Smith.

But be that as it may, several members have reached out to me recently correctly pointing out that for someone like me to rebut what's obviously embarrassingly wrong only fuels your need to be noticed as an atttention whore and that around here the underlying behavioral pathology and obvious -to--the point of ridiculousness homerism speaks for itself and does not need to be reinforced. I don't have the patience or time to spare productivity to respond to your first thing most every day posts when you regain internet access clocking into your employer.... hell you've been owned so many times on TGG with this ridiculousness that they should put a mini skirt and lipstick on you and send you out to work the Holland Tunnel stroll... probably be more productive than sitting here posting during working hours anyway

Oh and for what it's worth, it's pretty close betw our Meatball and yours.. ourswent 1-4 and actually made history while winning a division, your had 1 legitimate non-charity winning season out of 4 and never won a division. Our meatball retained Henning, yours hired our Meatball depicting him as his mini me. Hell Tony got fired losing a game after winning six out of the last 9 yet Rex is still there losing 13 out of the last 19. Does he have pictures of Woody putting the wood to his wife?
    why do you always have to try to hop on the shoulders of others? You keep telling me about members reaching out to you- who cares? they are all vaark type know nothing homer/excuse making type posters.

That doesn't bother me in the least that a homer/excuse maker cannot act like an adult and separate sports arguments from real life. This desperate stalker is so sad that he has to try to attack me personally(even though he knows nothing about me) to deflect from his awful homer/excuse making arguments.

You may fool a few dolphin homer types but you don't fool me and you don't fool those that actually have a brain their head.

This reinforces the point, you try to take away our '09 title game run b/c we had a qtr and a half of Indy backups then you pump up your 2008 playoff team that was humiliated in the WC rd and had an easier road to get to the playoffs w/ a weaker sched, no Brady and favre sabotaging our season. You are a fraud.
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    blaming the #3 defense for Sanchez ****ing up, blaming injuries and poor personnel signings that Tannenbaum orchestrated for Sanchez's inability to read defenses, happy feet, turnovers and throwing into triple coverage while missing open receivers, calling LT a malcontent for telling the truth about Rex and Sanchez, at first trying to say you wanted another position until caught red handed saying that Geno sucked at college and is a long term project that will result in another QB drafted next season, saying that the embarrassing butt fumble had a life of its own because the jets are relevant, saying that the defense fell down when giving up 17 or 18 pts in a loss to buffalo because they should have given up less to that offense, not that sanchez again sucked, .. oh well, what's the use trying to talk to someone so mentally unbalanced and off his medication. Obviously your wife thinks the internet at home fuels your illness, and in retrospect she's probably right. You're considered a joke on 2 boards, an obsessive, blind homeristic one, but a joke nonetheless. You garner about the same level of respect that Milli Vanilli does in the music industry. It's just sad that you don't realize that what you accuse others of, like excuse making you are guiltier of than most around here

done with you in this thread as i'm sure your raging OCD lastworditis will kick in. Better, why don't you get to work and do something productive (unless defending the jest honor, besmirching the fins is your "work" and if that's the case, that's pathetic!

Bye Bye Trollfish.

"Yep. Blow it up. This might the worst team I've ever seen constructed in my life.
    And then you throw in the terrible preparation and in-game coaching. There is no defense.
    But do it right. Fire everyone in the building. No survivors. , JiF Jetnation

Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I understand your reading isn't up to par but you may want to have someone read my posts to you that can read so you can better understand what I have actually posted. I don't just look at blind stats, sometimes it was mark's fault, other times it was the Ds fault, sometimes it was STs fault, etc... I know that is radical thinking for you but you should actually read what I write rather than use your own interpretation.

Please don't comment again, it's all the same nonsense w/ you anyway. You have serious issues you should try to get fixed. For some reason you take silly things like sports arguments and turn them into something serious where you have to stalk another person and try to bash them even though you don't have the slightest clue about that person.
    Quote Quote  

4. -24

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    When you start to earn some credibility and respect around here (better maybe you should first rehab your image at TGG), then I will seriously engage you. I'm a realist, not a flatworlder like you, so aside from distracting you from doing productive work your employer pays you for, it serves no productive purpose for me to validate your pathological need for attention no matter how ridiculous everyone but you realizes you look.
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    When you start to earn some credibility and respect around here (better maybe you should first rehab your image at TGG), then I will seriously engage you. I'm a realist, not a flatworlder like you, so aside from distracting you from doing productive work your employer pays you for, it serves no productive purpose for me to validate your pathological need for attention no matter how ridiculous everyone but you realizes you look.
    I have credibility which I have earned, I am not the board's unfunny court jester.

A realist? the only times you are funny are the times you are trying to be serious.

Don't worry about my work, worry about yourself. Stop trying to deflect, act like an adult for once in your life.
    Quote Quote  

6. -26

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    FYI:

Adults don't need permission or to be on their best behavior to access the internet whenever they feel like... likewise adults are productive during the work day instead of glomming onto their employer's bandwidth to try to convince themselves that they're more than they are sometimes to the point of countless posts on their homeboard and close to 200 on FH in less than 16 workday hours

.......so who's the adult around here?
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I don't need anyone's permission, again deflecting w/ nonsense.

I am highly productive at what I do, again deflecting w/ nonsense.

Stop worrying about me and worry about yourself.

The adult is the one that can have an intelligent football discussion w/o making excuses or deflecting from reality. The one that can separate their fandom from the real world, the one that doesn't stalk others on multiple sites and the one that doesn't need to deflect w/ things they know nothing about.

I truly feel bad for you, at times I think it is an act but it's too consistent to be an act which is incredibly sad.
    Quote Quote  

8. -28

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yeah, keep telling yourself that being constantly mocked including having ridiculous no-grasp-of-reality quotes of yours as sig taglines here and on TGG is a sign of being respected or taken seriously. Show us that you're not under a form of house arrest by posting here during home hours.. otherwise it's a case of "the lady doth protest too much" . Has anybody ever heard of an avid fan, especially one as OCD as you who can try to cover up with rebuttals close to 200 posts in less than 16 working hours NOT also posting from home - at least when their (supposed) kids are asleep/wife is out shopping ... or doing their own thing.. gimme a break
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You seem to think I care about being mocked by posters like you. That couldn't mean less to me.

I love talking football, it's annoying to talk about this childish stuff but that is what you are about and I can handle any situation.

Let's say I do live in my Mom's basement and have no internet access at home or that my wife doesn't let me go on the computer when I am home. What difference would that make? I still roast your weak arguments so why bring up nonsense that doesn't have anything to do w/ what we are discussing? I know why you do it but you foo others. You clearly do it to deflect and the one thing on this board you are great at is deflecting.

so if you want to pretend I am the guy you probably are then go ahead. How you perceive me means nothing to me but one day I'd love to see you make a coherent argument w/ regards to football that we can actually engage in an intelligent discussion about.
    Quote Quote  

10. -30

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If you're getting paid to spread your bull**** on here, then you're here under false pretenses.. and if that's the case, your ridiculousness to the point of lastworditis can be rationalized away so it's relevant to know whether you're just a blind homer fan or a reputation.com pro jest employee Either way, your menta psyche and need to over-compensate for poor self-esteem issues make you as predictable as as Michelle Ryan in a pickle patch

No one is "under guard" all the time..to dispell a logical perception, it would be so easy to come on here some evenings and sporadically over a few weekends to prove that the home internet embargo is self-imposed, wouldn't it
    Quote Quote