Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Breaking Bad Finale

1. -1
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks

Breaking Bad Finale

all good things have to come to an end I guess (sometimes shockingly)

Spoiler 

Quote Quote  

2. -2
    grip it and rip it

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    DolphinDolphinDolphin
    I thought they would all end up in a dinner in New Jersey with Journey playing on the jukebox
    Quote Quote  

3. -3

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fishfanmiami View Post
    I thought they would all end up in a dinner in New Jersey with Journey playing on the jukebox
    don't give away the ending.. especially to the inquisitive big fan Tyler. That's why I put it in spoilers.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Everyone dies in the finale. Not a spoiler, just my prediction.

Walt was watching Scarface with his family minus Skyler and says, "Everyone dies in this movie." Vince Gilligan has a track record of being artistic with seemingly throwaway lines that in retrospect make you think, "I should've seen it coming!" I don't know a lot about guns but I think the gun Walt buys in the flash forward is the same gun Scarface uses in this scene:

I think Walt comes back into town and kills the "Uncles of Anarchy", one of them escapes and kills Skyler and the rest of Walt's family including Marie and Walt dies at the end. Either that or Walt goes the suicide by cop route after killing Gretchen & Elliot.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by finomenal View Post
    Everyone dies in the finale. Not a spoiler, just my prediction.

Walt was watching Scarface with his family minus Skyler and says, "Everyone dies in this movie." Vince Gilligan has a track record of being artistic with seemingly throwaway lines that in retrospect make you think, "I should've seen it coming!" I don't know a lot about guns but I think the gun Walt buys in the flash forward is the same gun Scarface uses in this scene:

I think Walt comes back into town and kills the "Uncles of Anarchy", one of them escapes and kills Skyler and the rest of Walt's family including Marie and Walt dies at the end. Either that or Walt goes the suicide by cop route after killing Gretchen & Elliot.
    I've read all sorts of theories, some more plausible than others although with Vince, you can't discount any. Since Walt will be dead of cancer soon (although why has his hair grown back?) it's not a matter of "if" but "how" he dies. Jesse has been the Lot of the episodes, also demonstrating some moral underpinnings so I think he just might make it out alive and be there to take care of Andrea's son. My theory, although far fetched is that the nazis and Matt Demon die horrible deaths by the hands of Walt and Jesse, Walt takes the riacin as a gesture of self-atonement for the suffering he's caused others and Jesse, needing money and empathetic to Skyler's destitution*, espec with kids she needs to feed, teaches her how to make blue meth and they go into business together supplying Lydia's demanding Czech customers (my unpopular theory that she survives vs the consensus that the riacin is for her (and deservedly so). .

*all the barrels of money get burned in the fire fight under this premise

FWIW, if you want to record and save this series for posterity, because you re-watching each episode, you do pick up on a lot of hidden meanings and symbolism, AMC in 2 parts starting tonight is running a marathon at 8PM... check your listings

Quote Quote  

6. -6
    grip it and rip it

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    DolphinDolphinDolphin
    Little know fact i got from watching a few reruns of BB. Jane's flight controller dad use to be the omnipotent " Q " from STNG.
    Last edited by fishfanmiami; 09-26-2013 at 08:41 PM.
    Quote Quote