Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wilfork done ?

1. -21
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SB Dreamer View Post
    One other thing I would add is that the Falcons did not gash them with the run like they did us last week either...even AFTER Wilfork went down.
    I don't know what that means really...maybe the Dolphins played more pass defense? Maybe our DLine got handled?
    i think the pats played it more straight up and didn't stunt their line as much as we did in the first half...we made an adjustment at the half and were much better against the run in the 2nd...
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    i think the pats played it more straight up and didn't stunt their line as much as we did in the first half...we made an adjustment at the half and were much better against the run in the 2nd...
    That's true...I had forgot about the 2nd half. I was still reeling from all those big 1st half runs.
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Dolphins Homer
    Quote Originally Posted by MelbournePhin View Post
    I don't think we will ever overtake that team until brady retires
    I'm glad the coaches and players think differently

Every time I see a stupid post I remind myself we don't have this guy as a fan
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Owner of the Palace of Wisdom

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Harrisburg, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    i think the more concerning thing for me is brady barely got touched yesterday by the falcons even at home and tannehill took a lot of hard contact against that same no consistent win edge rusher team at home...

the oline is a real concern in pass pro...that and the backs in blitz pickup etc...i don't want to lose my damn qb...man up dammit all

move the freaking pocket run roll outs and bootlegs etc...keep the qb upright
    Pats also don't have Clabo and Jerry sucking up the joint. Tyson Clabo may be worse than Marc Columbo was a few years ago. And yes the backs (Daniel Thomas in particular) getting blown up on blitzes doesn't help.

Not making excuses, but for all the worrying people did about Martin this preseason I think people really took for granted/ignored how bad Clabo looked. The left side has been fine for the most part. The right? yeesh

And while it didn't hurt them last night, it will make things interesting as the season goes on as they won't have somebody in the middle getting double blocks
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by dolpns13 View Post
    Didn't seem to effect them much last night. Not too big of a deal if they lose him. They will still win regardless

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2
    That's on Atlanta as much as anything. They're inside the 5 (if I remember right) when it happened and what do they do after, despite having a very good running game? Pass a few times. I doubt it was the last time they made idiotic decisions in that game (I turned to Breaking Bad ).

Quote Quote  

6. -26
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Well...they way our luck goes,if Wilfork is done,the Pats will put in some 5th rounder,they have had
    sitting on the bench,who will all of a sudden develope into one of the greatist DT ever.
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    We probably couldn't even run the ball on Alabama, so Wilfork being out doesn't help us.
    Quote Quote  

8. -28
    How Bout Them Fins?!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Cutler Ridge, South Flori
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It is exasperating to watch the Patriots lose All-Pro type players one after another and just march right on...if there is a football god Brady will retire soon...he's literally the glue holding all together...
    Trust in Tanny
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    old pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    windermere
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Atlanta and Matt Ryan are choke artists. Matt has been blessed with top notch skill position players since his rookie yr and he can't find a way to win big games. Atlanta was in a must win game and played with no sense of urgency.
    If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jlfin View Post
    Atlanta and Matt Ryan are choke artists. Matt has been blessed with top notch skill position players since his rookie yr and he can't find a way to win big games. Atlanta was in a must win game and played with no sense of urgency.
    Agreed about Matt Ryan. Don't know what it is, but something about that guy is off. Very glad we passed on him in the draft.
    Quote Quote