Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31

Thread: I have claimed this forum as my own....

  1. -11
    NY8123's Avatar
    Sophisticated Redneck

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2008
    Posts:
    11,001
    vCash:
    4269
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by uk_dolfan View Post
    i bet you still end up suspended every other week
    Ding ding ding. lol.

    Jimmy jimmy jimmy...................
    Hold My Beer and Watch This!
    Quote Quote  

  2. -12
    Dovahkiin's Avatar
    DRAGONBORN

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2004
    Posts:
    234
    vCash:
    1269
    Loc:
    Hallandale, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Good to see the OP do something positive with his life. He has staked his claim to his own part of cyberspace. This is a lot like those goobers who bought land on the moon.
    Quote Quote  

  3. -13
    BleedinGreenNC's Avatar
    Boondock Saint

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2004
    Posts:
    2,422
    vCash:
    3213
    Loc:
    Cary, North Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
    Good to see the OP do something positive with his life. He has staked his claim to his own part of cyberspace. This is a lot like those goobers who bought land on the moon.
    Funny how he gets called out with facts in the main forum and he becomes a bitch and blocks people.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -14
    BleedinGreenNC's Avatar
    Boondock Saint

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2004
    Posts:
    2,422
    vCash:
    3213
    Loc:
    Cary, North Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by finjim View Post
    and I shall call it FinJim's Funhouse.

    If you are a stupid troll, or think you know **** about football when you don't. You will have to get by ME. If you post stupid garbage, I will be calling you out until you leave the board or change your stupid ways. I am looking at Dlockz and Shouright right now.

    Bring it, assclowns!
    Where you at punk?? I accept your challenge, except that i brought up facts and stats on the main forum and you block me. All talk
    Quote Quote  

  5. -15
    phins_4_ever's Avatar
    Perennial All-Pro

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2008
    Posts:
    3,217
    vCash:
    5184
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yeah well...
    - the one who got slaughtered in the PoFo
    - the one who gets slaughtered on the main board
    - the one who gets laughed about in the VIP and driven out of the VIP chat (run and cry)
    - the king of the no thanks button (run and hide)

    has finally found his destination. Woohooooo.
    You go Finheaven version of NYjunc.
    SlimJim the new acting President of the Depth (unless a mod gets the better of him again)

    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Quote  

  6. -16
    finjim's Avatar
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2004
    Posts:
    4,366
    vCash:
    2388
    Loc:
    Odessa, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedinGreenNC View Post
    Funny how he gets called out with facts in the main forum and he becomes a bitch and blocks people.
    I only block dumb cvnts. Feel honored. Cvnt.

    ---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by phins_4_ever View Post
    Yeah well...
    - the one who got slaughtered in the PoFo
    - the one who gets slaughtered on the main board
    - the one who gets laughed about in the VIP and driven out of the VIP chat (run and cry)
    - the king of the no thanks button (run and hide)

    has finally found his destination. Woohooooo.
    You go Finheaven version of NYjunc.
    SlimJim the new acting President of the Depth (unless a mod gets the better of him again)

    Kid, I forgot more about football than you will ever know. You don't know ****. Learn the sport and then talk. F@ggot.

    ---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by BleedinGreenNC View Post
    Where you at punk?? I accept your challenge, except that i brought up facts and stats on the main forum and you block me. All talk
    You are a dickless Jets ****. You got nothing for me.

    **** sucker


    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    Watch Mark buttfumble get a starting job somewhere next season and outplay Tannehill.
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    buttfumble would take the Bengals to the playoffs guaranteed. He would actually be a good fit for them. I think they could be a legit contender if they signed a good game manager type at QB who can get the ball downfield when the running game is going.
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    Sherman is a ****ing beast.
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    Jesus. I ALWAYS thought we could win with Tannehill.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -17
    BleedinGreenNC's Avatar
    Boondock Saint

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2004
    Posts:
    2,422
    vCash:
    3213
    Loc:
    Cary, North Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by finjim View Post
    I only block dumb cvnts. Feel honored. Cvnt.

    ---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------



    Kid, I forgot more about football than you will ever know. You don't know ****. Learn the sport and then talk. F@ggot.

    ---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------



    You are a dickless Jets ****. You got nothing for me.

    **** sucker
    Seems like your fellow fans hate you more than i do. You resort to cussing and name calling because that is all you have. Keep living the dream.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -18
    phins_4_ever's Avatar
    Perennial All-Pro

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2008
    Posts:
    3,217
    vCash:
    5184
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by finjim View Post

    Kid, I forgot more about football than you will ever know. You don't know ****. Learn the sport and then talk. F@ggot.
    The more a person talks about intelligence the less of that a person has. As a matter of fact you are probably on the bottom of the totem pole of intelligence on this site.
    If I would say you resemble the FH version of NYJunc (rah trah Tannehill...rah rah buttfumble) I probably don't do NYJunc justice. Even he is on a higher intelligence level.

    You remind me of that little kid in a room full of adults. Little kid playing with its toys while the adults have an adult conversation. Because the little kid doesn't get the attention it seeks it jumps up once in while and screams "tadaaaaaaa". That's what you remind me of.
    Now if you are a little kid that might be OK though it is annoying. But if you are an adult like you claim, well, that is disturbing and worrisome.

    The Depths is really the only place where you can and should feel comfortable. A place where little kids can play. Like a play room. And us adults will check on you once in a while to make sure everything is still OK.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -19
    enigmatics's Avatar
    Go get me a juice box!

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    5,981
    vCash:
    3305
    Loc:
    Arizona
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedinGreenNC View Post
    Funny how he gets called out with facts in the main forum and he becomes a bitch and blocks people.
    You'll enjoy this ------> http://www.finheaven.com/images/impo.../NMmp2zn-1.jpg
    Last edited by enigmatics; 10-29-2013 at 08:25 PM.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -20
    JC's Avatar
    take your time, don't live too fast

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2007
    Posts:
    4,947
    vCash:
    3306
    Loc:
    Wisconsin
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by enigmatics View Post
    Putting a picture of the guy on the forum? Stalking his twitter or facebook? This is hilarious and sad.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Claimed Players
    By Lee2000 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-04-2011, 03:17 PM
  2. Joe Berger Claimed
    By Andyman in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-25-2006, 11:30 AM
  3. When do we know who has been claimed/clears waivers?
    By Fresh in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-03-2006, 04:19 AM
  4. Phinhell.com hasn't been claimed yet
    By XNOUGHT in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-03-2004, 08:28 PM
  5. Two claimed
    By Wyvern_Bob in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-29-2002, 10:01 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •