Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: Jets-Falcons game thread

1. -61
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    Nope, every situation is different. I judge each game and situation on its own and fairly.
    Was Sanchez the primary culprit for the loss against Tennessee last year?
    Quote Quote  

2. -62
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by The New Guy View Post
    Was Sanchez the primary culprit for the loss against Tennessee last year?
    yes, not the sole culprit but the primary one.
    Quote Quote  

3. -63
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Nope, every situation is different. I judge each game and situation on its own and fairly.
    Are you sure that dolphins1 is not your brother from another mother?
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"You may think that you are some kind of god to these people. But we both know what you really are."
    "What's that? A criminal?"
    "Worse. A politician."
    Source: Under The Dome
    Quote Quote  

4. -64
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I don't know who that is
    Quote Quote  

5. -65
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by The New Guy View Post
    Congrats on the win! If Geno can play like that every week, the Jets actually might have a shot at the playoffs. I know that is a big IF, but I know you guys must be feeling good about Geno at 3-2.
    Thanks

It was definitely a big win. The biggest thing is Geno's development, obviously the playoffs would be great. Biggest thing now is beating Pitt and getting to 4-2. Then we'll see where we are after this stretch of games against New England, New Orleans, and Cincy.

Geno looked great but we've also seen him look bad as well. I think that trend is more likely to continue this season because he is a rookie but hopefully he can eventually find some consistency.
    Quote Quote  

6. -66
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    don't be worried about geno smith...the jets unveiled some read option and emptied the play book pretty much with the formations and personnel vs the falcons...the real concern is the jets dts and heck wilkerson can even shift out over a tackle at end and win as a rusher right now...

that's the concern...can we hold up in pass pro...running the ball inside off what i have seen from miami vs the jets will pretty much not happen...

one thing the dolphins have that the falcons do not is a consistent edge win pass rusher in cam wake...so geno won't be getting all that time in the pocket vs miamis pressure schemes and blitz packages...

falcons were handcuffed anyways cause roddy white even when he did play had no burst no second gear no ability to separate...teams can one on one him these days and get away with it
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

7. -67
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    don't be worried about geno smith...the jets unveiled some read option and emptied the play book pretty much with the formations and personnel vs the falcons...the real concern is the jets dts and heck wilkerson can even shift out over a tackle at end and win as a rusher right now...

that's the concern...can we hold up in pass pro...running the ball inside off what i have seen from miami vs the jets will pretty much not happen...

one thing the dolphins have that the falcons do not is a consistent edge win pass rusher in cam wake...so geno won't be getting all that time in the pocket vs miamis pressure schemes and blitz packages...

falcons were handcuffed anyways cause roddy white even when he did play had no burst no second gear no ability to separate...teams can one on one him these days and get away with it
    I agree somewhat, I don't think Geno has all of a sudden arrived. He's a work in progress but remember this was the first game we had all 3 RBs that they envisioned we'd have and Goodson will be huge in the pass game when he gets his legs under him. We'll also have Holmes back(assuming not setbacks) by the time we play so you'll see a different offense at that point.

Defensively Coples is working his way back, we just lost Barnes for the year which is a big blow as he was doing a great job for us but as Coples gets healthy that should lessen that blow.

Roddy isn't healthy, hasn't been all year but where's your Roddy White? You have a poor man's Julio Jones in Wallace but where's the White?
    Quote Quote  

8. -68

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    your dt's specifically richardson and wilkerson are the driving force of the jets right now...i'm not concerned about the offense...i'm concerned about those 2 dts ruining things...

richardson is a stud too

coples didnt show anything monday night pace is garbage and barnes may have been the only edge rush win player you had other than wilkerson at this point...not that he showed much monday prior to injury either...

stop those 2 dts and you will have plenty of time to make plays in the passing game or expose blitz pressure...
    Quote Quote  

9. -69
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    don't forget Harrison.
    Quote Quote  

10. -70

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    don't forget Harrison.
    i think you guys have the best 4 deep nt/dt rotation in football...i realize you play a 34 so wilk and richardson are de's but that group is young and seriously talented
    Quote Quote