Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fun fact about the Jets D-line

1. -11
    Football Guru

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Madison, Wisconsin
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Ryan Tannehill is going to turn into a human bobble head if we don't start protecting him. At best he will become the next David Carr. A shell shocked player who was never the same after getting sacked a million times in one season.
    Please God, let me see 1 Dolphins Superbowl victory before I die.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    You Play To Win The Game

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    its not entirely the offensive line ! Golden boy tannehill needs to get his head out of the sand and start getting rid of the ball faster. maybe try moving around in the pocket a little.
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Football Guru

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Madison, Wisconsin
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dcnr226 View Post
    Oh God..the thought of Mario Williams v Jonathan Martin just made me physically sick.
    The thought of anyone vs. Martin makes me sick

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Barry20 View Post
    its not entirely the offensive line ! Golden boy tannehill needs to get his head out of the sand and start getting rid of the ball faster. maybe try moving around in the pocket a little.
    What pocket? He has no pocket to move around in. Our o-line can't create one.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Fun fact about the Jets D-line

You need to go back and watch our final 2 offensive drives again. Tannehill could do nothing more with the protection (or lack thereof) that he had
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    You Play To Win The Game

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    when the pocket breaks down try and roll out (like russel Wilson or rothlisberger) and make a play! our offense is boring and tighter than a ducks ass. he needs to just go out there and start winging the thing around and not just giving up and taking the sack
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Do people honestly believe there is anybody out there that will immediately make the line better? Without hyperbole of course. Making a panic trade is about the worst thing he can do. What we have is what we have. Clabo blows. C'est la vie. We move on next year. If anybody thinks this line is going to be better next year after yet another shuffle, you're probably going to be disappointed. It will take time. Lines take a while to gel and work as a unit. Which is exactly why a panic trade makes zero sense.

Quote Quote  

7. -17
    The truth is out there.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    Do people honestly believe there is anybody out there that will immediately make the line better? Without hyperbole of course. Making a panic trade is about the worst thing he can do. What we have is what we have. Clabo blows. C'est la vie. We move on next year. If anybody thinks this line is going to be better next year after yet another shuffle, you're probably going to be disappointed. It will take time. Lines take a while to gel and work as a unit. Which is exactly why a panic trade makes zero sense.
    I think it's worth it to make a panic trade if you can find one that's palatable when the alternative is watching your franchise QB get completely obliterated for 11 more weeks.
    God bless, I'll hang up and listen.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    good then we can get Moore in there
    What a stupid ****en post.
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Fun fact about the Jets D-line

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    Normally I would say no, but the Levi brown and Eugene Monroe trades kinda make me think that high priced tackles on bad teams could get moved for the right price. And normally I wouldn't want another high priced tackle, but It's a matter of time before Tannehill gets hurt and he has no run game bc of our crappy o-line. It makes too much sense to not explore. Martin knows right tackle.
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    I love lamp

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    when the pocket breaks down try and roll out (like russel Wilson or rothlisberger) and make a play! our offense is boring and tighter than a ducks ass. he needs to just go out there and start winging the thing around and not just giving up and taking the sack
    i don't really want to know how you found out just how tight a duck's ass is

OMG... Horrible

Quote Quote