Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why has the college forum been dead this year?

1. -11
    Hartselle Tigers (15-0) 5-A State Champ

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Winston is the real deal. He's already better than Ponder or E.J. Manuel ever were... even at the point they were drafted to be NFL quarterbacks.

High school coaches load and study film on hudl.com, and I studied Winston's film at Hueytown several times throughout the 5A State playoffs in 2011. The last game of his career at Hueytown was against Vigor in the Semi-Finals and they lost 20-7. We (Hartselle) would finish our season undefeated and 5A State Champions the following week as we be Vigor 13-3 in the Championship Game.

You're talking about a kid who made a list of attributes regarding playing the position of quarterback, and how to attack various coverages when he was a 12 year old boy in Birmingham. The concepts that Winston understood at 12 years old are the one's college coaches struggle to get across to incoming freshman.

He will lead the Seminoles to a national title before he's done... and it could be a lot sooner than anyone thinks.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Victoria, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TedSlimmJr View Post
    Winston is the real deal. He's already better than Ponder or E.J. Manuel ever were... even at the point they were drafted to be NFL quarterbacks.

High school coaches load and study film on hudl.com, and I studied Winston's film at Hueytown several times throughout the 5A State playoffs in 2011. The last game of his career at Hueytown was against Vigor in the Semi-Finals and they lost 20-7. We (Hartselle) would finish our season undefeated and 5A State Champions the following week as we be Vigor 13-3 in the Championship Game.

You're talking about a kid who made a list of attributes regarding playing the position of quarterback, and how to attack various coverages when he was a 12 year old boy in Birmingham. The concepts that Winston understood at 12 years old are the one's college coaches struggle to get across to incoming freshman.

He will lead the Seminoles to a national title before he's done... and it could be a lot sooner than anyone thinks.
    That is where he is so much better than Ponder or Manuel, he reads the defense and attacks it appropriately. Ponder and Manuel still struggle with that although both are very smart. Winston appears to be a prodigy who brings the brains and physical ability to the table.
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    See..It takes a couple of Bama boys to get some talking going on in the college forum.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Owner of the Palace of Wisdom

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Harrisburg, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mad Dog and I try to keep it going, and I try to keep it active during the coaching changes.
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    melbourne, fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TedSlimmJr View Post

hes only gonna play 2 yrs imo...I hope he can win one
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Victoria, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MelbournePhin View Post
    hes only gonna play 2 yrs imo...I hope he can win one
    I am having a really bad feeling that FSU might go undefeated this year and still not make it to the BCS Championship Game. That is going to make me sick because next year that won't happen!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    because Johnny Manziel ****ed it to death?
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Are you gonna drink that?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West-by-god-Virginny
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Namor View Post
    Just wondering?
    My guess?

WVU football has been so unwatchable that the usual drunken hillbillies (*ahem*) have been trying to occupy themselves (ok, myself) with something else on Saturday afternoons. Anything else, really.
    2014 Goals:
    1) Win the next game.
    2) See goal #1

"The problem with internet quotes lies in verifying their authenticity."
    -Abraham Lincoln

Quote Quote