Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: General NCAA thread

1. -41
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    What the freak is wrong with this site today?
    Quote Quote  

2. -42
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    What is wrong with this site today?
    Quote Quote  

3. -43
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Double post...
    Last edited by Clipse; 10-14-2013 at 06:41 PM.
    Quote Quote  

4. -44
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Highly doubt that considering Alabama's history. Hell I'm sure many of these Bama fans wish George Wallace was still standing in an Alabama doorway somewhere blocking negroes from getting an education.

All kidding aside, Alabama fans are the last ones to talk about a school's history. Living in glass houses. Now I'm sure you were kidding, but "Thug U" is so played out and hasn't been true for over a decade. It's annoying to hear other fans say it. The only "Thug U" I know is located in Gainesville.
    Quote Quote  

5. -45
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    And is it me or is this forum all kinds of ****ed up right now? Database errors and ****.
    Quote Quote  

6. -46
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Louisville, KY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Clipse View Post
    I do kind of feel bad for Louisville since they'll finish undefeated and won't even be a top 5 team. From what I know they at least tried to schedule some tough OOC games but they fell through. Likely their last season of relevance too assuming Bridgewater leaves.
    Oh don't worry, "the U" will get another shot at us next season. Last time the Canes brought that arrogant bark without a bite schtick up here it didn't work out too well for them and I doubt next time will be much better. U of L is more than just Bridgewater.
    Insert pithy saying here.

Quote Quote  

7. -47
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Victoria, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LouPhinFan View Post
    Oh don't worry, "the U" will get another shot at us next season. Last time the Canes brought that arrogant bark without a bite schtick up here it didn't work out too well for them and I doubt next time will be much better. U of L is more than just Bridgewater.
    I am really excited about Louisville in the ACC next year. That gives us 4 programs with top ten potential and five if Notre Dame decides to finally commit. Several others can be top 25 as well. Basketball will be sick as well, definitely best in the country. Go Noles!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    Quote Quote  

8. -48
    grip it and rip it

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    DolphinDolphinDolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by ConvenientTruth View Post
    Florida State back in the Top 5....headed to play #3 Clemson...should be a good one.
    And while no one was looking Canes sneak back in at #10 in the AP.

I got it all figured out. FSU beats Clemson , Canes beat FSU and then VT at home.
    Miami plays Clemson in the ACC title game as Florida gives the Noles a second loss. Miami beats Clemson and then Alabama in the nat title game.

a guy can dream cann't he
    Quote Quote  

9. -49
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LouPhinFan View Post
    They beat a 7-6 Larry Coker team. So did everyone else. Congrats, I guess? You sound like a USF fan smh. I would tell you to "act like you've been there before" but you haven't so I'll be more understanding.

Louisville will never be heard from again after this season. They might remain a solid 3 loss team that could finish around 25th in the polls. At least they solidify ACC as best basketball conference by far though.

Hope I'm wrong as anything that improves the ACC is for the good. But doubt it.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk
    Quote Quote  

10. -50
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Louisville, KY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Clipse View Post
    They beat a 7-6 Larry Coker team. So did everyone else. Congrats, I guess? You sound like a USF fan smh. I would tell you to "act like you've been there before" but you haven't so I'll be more understanding.

Louisville will never be heard from again after this season. They might remain a solid 3 loss team that could finish around 25th in the polls. At least they solidify ACC as best basketball conference by far though.

Hope I'm wrong as anything that improves the ACC is for the good. But doubt it.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk
    Spoken like someone that has no clue about the University of Louisville. Get out of your bubble and do some research. Or quit trolling, either one.
    Quote Quote