Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Tapatalk issues

1. -11
    Pianist

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Southern NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks

Finheaven not working on Tapatalk???

Hello,
    Finheaven seems to not be working on tapatalk since yesterday, is this a known issue? I browse the site 70% of the time on tapatalk its killing me!!
    Check out my band.
    Eternal Essence

Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Chest Rockwell is my hero

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Did you notice Tapatalk did an update that puts the app back to the set up of the free version, then they put out Tapatalk pro that you have to purchase to get it back to the original paid version. What a scam.

But yes, as of yesterday it wasnt working on my "paid-free" tapatalk app. Also the site didnt seem to be working on the internet either. At times when I came to the forums and tried to access a thread, I would get a blank screen that said, "No such page", however the main page (outside the forums) seemed to work.
    I believe any man's finest hour - his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle...Victorious

Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Pianist

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Southern NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i didnt bother to update tapatalk because the new version has awful reviews.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Victoria, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I have not been able to access Finheaven from Tapatalk either and it's pissing me off! They had better get this resolved asap.
    Quote Quote  

5. -15

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SeasonsMusic View Post
    i didnt bother to update tapatalk because the new version has awful reviews.
    Dont do it. It revers back to the free version and then if you want to get back to the paid version, you have to re-purchase Tapatalk Pro for 2.99. Its only 2.99 but what a scam! It totally sucks
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Lol so I download tapatalk and use it for one day and now it's basically useless... great.

Back to using my phone's web browser. Thankfully, I have a huge phone.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I actually sent the developers and email telling them I was going to file a complaint with the BBB and the State Department of Consumer Affairs for what they did.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Super Donator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Houston, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
    I still have the pro version on my iPhone and as of yesterday afternoon - evening it's no longer working. Seems to coincide with the forum changing their URL structure and now I cannot log in on Finheaven through Tapatalk and none of the topics / posts are updated or viewable. Checked to make sure I have the latest version, deleted the account and tried to re-add it but without being able to log in it won't let me. I keep getting error 2203 when trying to log in.
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Brady Slayer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Washington DC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The issue isnt with Tapatalk, its with FH. I brought this up in another thread:

The forum stopped working for me on Tapatalk earlier today... I realized now that its because the old forum url no longer works.

This was the old url: finheaven.com/[forums][slash]forumdisplay.php?2-Miami-Dolphins-Forum

Now it says "no such page"...

It looks like the forum got moved out of a folder and now exists on http://www.finheaven.com/forumdispla...Dolphins-Forum

You should redirect the old url to the new one so that the backlinks pointing to the old url pass some of their value to the new one. Google is actually caching and ranking the old broken url for searches like "miami dolphins forum"...

EDIT: So strange, any time I tried to put the old url, the editor change it to the new url, so I just wrote it out...

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dolfan23 View Post
    I still have the pro version on my iPhone and as of yesterday afternoon - evening it's no longer working. Seems to coincide with the forum changing their URL structure and now I cannot log in on Finheaven through Tapatalk and none of the topics / posts are updated or viewable. Checked to make sure I have the latest version, deleted the account and tried to re-add it but without being able to log in it won't let me. I keep getting error 2203 when trying to log in.
    Yep, its because the forum structure changed. Tapatalk is still stuck on the old forum structure, which if you navigate to that url on a browser, you will notice returns a "Page not found" message. I am not sure if FH will need to send in a request to have their forum url changed within Tapatalk, or if it will be fixed some other way, but it seems like there is just no way to access the site from Tapatalk until this is resolved.
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Brady Slayer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Washington DC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dolpns13 View Post
    Did you notice Tapatalk did an update that puts the app back to the set up of the free version, then they put out Tapatalk pro that you have to purchase to get it back to the original paid version. What a scam.

But yes, as of yesterday it wasnt working on my "paid-free" tapatalk app. Also the site didnt seem to be working on the internet either. At times when I came to the forums and tried to access a thread, I would get a blank screen that said, "No such page", however the main page (outside the forums) seemed to work.
    Its because the forum structure changed. You were still trying to get to the forums from the old url. If you do a search for "miami dolphins forum" in Google and click on the finheaven result, you will get the same error, because Google is still indexing the old url. Basically, what happened is that the forum used to live in a folder called "forums", but now it lives on the root domain. The url you were trying to get to had the word "forums" in it, while the new one doesn't. That's the problem.
    Quote Quote