Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: huge loss for Pats

1. -11
    Chest Rockwell is my hero

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FINatic054 View Post
    Jerrod Mayo was lost for the season. This in my opinion is a huge loss for this Pats team. He was the leader of that defense especially now with Wilfork gone.this injury will be a devastating loss for this defense. I think us having this bye week and being pretty much entirely healthy is looking great for our chances. Hopefully the injury bug does not catch up with us.
    Yes it is a huge loss but we are not pretty much entirely healthy. Actually the guys who were injured are still injured. PAtterson may not play this week, Soliai, Ellerbe and Clemmons are all still injured and there has been no mention of Wake which tells me he is still injured. One would think that after a bye week, we would be fully healthy but we always get the short end of the stick from the football gods so...
    I believe any man's finest hour - his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle...Victorious

Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 911972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by mwestberry View Post
    Hey, they might be a team the Dolphins can run on... The pats have shown time and again why they are kings of our division. Until we:
    1.Create a solid system
    2. Bring in guys that fit the system
    We will always be on the outside looking in. Good teams identify and get a QB capable of running a system. We did that. Then they build offensive players around him that can grasp the system we did that BUT you build from the inside out.....we have not done that...It all starts in the trenches whether you are building an offense or defense...with all the talent we have had in the coaches ranks that have offensive line experience it is so frustrating they have not been capable of more toward building our team in the trenches.
    No, until they lose Brady, they will run the division. When they do, are they going to be lucky like Indy or have to suffer years of mediocrity? Will Belichek finally look human? Will we find another Brady/Marino/Griese? That's when the change comes.
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BahamaFinFan78 View Post
    No, until they lose Brady, they will run the division. When they do, are they going to be lucky like Indy or have to suffer years of mediocrity? Will Belichek finally look human? Will we find another Brady/Marino/Griese? That's when the change comes.
    Well yeah , obviously they can't lose Brady. But the Patriots are in trouble, make no mistake about that.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FinsBR View Post
    They still have Brady
    Too bad Brady can't catch his own passes, or stop defenses from moving the ball on the defense.

Have plenty of things to do in
    the off-season, but have to work in
    January during that pesky post-season, not
    a problem if you have the right QB.
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dolpns13 View Post
    Yes it is a huge loss but we are not pretty much entirely healthy. Actually the guys who were injured are still injured. PAtterson may not play this week, Soliai, Ellerbe and Clemmons are all still injured and there has been no mention of Wake which tells me he is still injured. One would think that after a bye week, we would be fully healthy but we always get the short end of the stick from the football gods so...
    We play the Pats in 2 weeks, so if Patterson is not ready yet, keep him out of this game, Soliai, Elerbe, and Clemmon should play very limited snaps, (depending how healthy each actually is). We will need these guys way more in 2 weeks, so be smart about it, even if they are not perfectly healthy yet, they are close to being at playing health.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Hell they could put in a beer delivery guy from Publix to play LB for them and he'd accrue 110 tackles.

Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    melbourne, fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    they still go 12-4....smh. the worst part about the past 13 football seasons, is that I have really good friends who are ****ing pat fans. I cant wait until brady retires
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Teddy Westside

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    As long as they have Brady they will rule this division. They also have an incredible amount of luck to counter the injuries and having the officials in your back pocket doesn't hurt either.
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    The truth is out there.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    They've won something like 12 straight division games. Probably going to smoke the Jets again this week.

Bottom line, excuses are for chumps. It's pathetic that they are able to dominate the entire division the way that they do, and if Miami gets swept again this year Joe Philbin had better start touching up his resume earlier than he'd planned. I'm a fan of Philbin, I like what he's doing, I think he was a good hire. But their best players are dropping like flies. Getting swept is unacceptable.

This sig in memory of 'Crazylegs' Elroy Hirsch. Go. Packers.
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Fair is fair. Fans such as myself had to live thru the Marino years. Talk about a loooonnnnngggg stretch!

Quote Originally Posted by MelbournePhin View Post
    they still go 12-4....smh. the worst part about the past 13 football seasons, is that I have really good friends who are ****ing pat fans. I cant wait until brady retires
    Quote Quote