Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: My Account was banned after I said my father and myself will give up on this team.

1. -21
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I like how some of U are opposed to some of my comments and Elle clouds comments but can't seem to find a response why we are wrong.
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Charlotte
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phin-o-rama View Post
    I violently disagree
    Please explain
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Formerly Fiedler for MVP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    A van down by the river
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm probably alone on this (well, me and the OP anyway), but that's really a BS reason for banning someone.

"Ryan Tannehill out-Brady'ed Brady"- DanPatrick
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    FIN4LIFE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Daytona Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rebel AllianceGalactic Empire medal
    You could always talk to one of the mods about your issues. There are plenty of I told you so threads today, no need title it the way you did.
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Ok but my post was not a fair reason to ban me, I think my post was on point about this team and I was laughed at and told well I can't wait til we make it to the playoffs because your a fake fan or don't let the door hit u on the way out etc...
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Still waiting on someone u to explain why my post is absurd and wrong? So I can get a fair understanding why I'm delusional and this team is so great.
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by daniels0628 View Post
    I'm still waiting for response.... You guys seem to forget there is a word called realist and its ok to be one from time to time....

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

because u are ashamed to say our team sucks and scared to get ridiculed by everyone for speaking the truth
    It's not "our team" remember? You renounced your fandom apparently.
    Prov 3:6
    : in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.
    Quote Quote  

8. -28
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by #1Phins View Post
    Please explain
    It's my opinion. I've been watching football long enough to know what can and what can't win in this league.

QB's don't grow on trees. Tannehill can be built around and we can win playoff games with him and maybe if we are lucky a superbowl if the chips fall right...that's all any team can ask for isn't it?

there are 31 other teams in this league and literally HALF of them would scoop Tannehill up in a heartbeat because they don't have the answer at QB. Is he perfect? NO...but to cast him aside is ****ing stupid...I'm stupid for responding and actually letting this get me going because it's asinine. It's not realistic.

Moore isn't the answer, Pat devlin is going to look like John ****ing Beck out there guys...really. Tanny played VERY poorly today with a few of his throws and that fumble....EVEN THOUGH the pocket collapsed big time on him...yet the team still fought...we were VERY close to a winning fg drive there...just like against the ravens.

You win some and you lose some...you learn from the losses and move forward. What Tannehill has shown through 1.5 years is very encouraging. Never forget that. We are all caught up in the emotion of a division loss...and remember it's not just us playing the bills...this is a divisional game and they were jacked while we came out flat and dug a hole...yet I had all the belief in the world we would come back and win or have a shot to win

That's how I know Tannehill is the answer for at least now...we always have a chance to win with him...unlike other ****box QB's we've had in the past where we just didn't have the ability to attempt a comeback.
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami,Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Daniel I believe in jeff Ireland , I predict we win the Super Bowl when pigs start to fly. I also believe belicheat made tuna take dolphins job to make sure we suck 4ever.
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    O
    Quote Originally Posted by Phin-o-rama View Post
    It's my opinion. I've been watching football long enough to know what can and what can't win in this league.

QB's don't grow on trees. Tannehill can be built around and we can win playoff games with him and maybe if we are lucky a superbowl if the chips fall right...that's all any team can ask for isn't it

there are 31 other teams in this league and literally HALF of them would scoop Tannehill up in a heartbeat because they don't have the answer at QB. Is he perfect? NO...but to cast him aside is ****ing stupid...I'm stupid for responding and actually letting this get me going because it's asinine. It's not realistic.

Moore isn't the answer, Pat devlin is going to look like John ****ing Beck out there guys...really. Tanny played VERY poorly today with a few of his throws and that fumble....EVEN THOUGH the pocket collapsed big time on him...yet the team still fought...we were VERY close to a winning fg drive there...just like against the ravens.

You win some and you lose some...you learn from the losses and move forward. What Tannehill has shown through 1.5 years is very encouraging. Never forget that. We are all caught up in the emotion of a division loss...and remember it's not just us playing the bills...this is a divisional game and they were jacked while we came out flat and dug a hole...yet I had all the belief in the world we would come back and win or have a shot to win

That's how I know Tannehill is the answer for at least now...we always have a chance to win with him...unlike other ****box QB's we've had in the past where we just didn't have the ability to attempt a comeback.
    And I respect your opinion, that's why everyone is entitled to their own.... But tannehill is one of those qbs that is inconsistent then does something big then goes back to being inconsistent...
    Quote Quote