Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: My Account was banned after I said my father and myself will give up on this team.

1. -31
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by daniels0628 View Post
    O
    And I respect your opinion, that's why everyone is entitled to their own.... But tannehill is one of those qbs that is inconsistent then does something big then goes back to being inconsistent...
    If you feel the book is already written on what Tannehill is capable of being in this league then I can't continue this conversation.

Look at what Alex Smith is doing...How long did Brees take to ripen? What about Flacco, eternally pedestrian but it all fell into place one year. The comparisons don't end there.

If you are wanting Tannehill benched or can say with confidence he will never be good enough then I feel you are probably autistic
    Quote Quote  

2. -32
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Here it goes again. Getting hell for stating the truth of this team.
    So then do what you said you were gonna do and leave already. Bye, who needs fans like you anyway?
    Quote Quote  

3. -33
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami,Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I wish I could have Ireland's job, getting mad paid to suck. This is cray cray

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DDTDON View Post
    So then do what you said you were gonna do and leave already. Bye, who needs fans like you anyway?
    I need him cuz he speaks truth...
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Well lets say he isn't the issue, then definitely the front office is doing something wrong. For example, during the bye instead of correcting the offensive line, the office decided to release McNutt and sign another wide receiver. Like really!!!! WR is not our main concern and u sign a damn wide receiver...

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by goonies View Post
    I wish I could have Ireland's job, getting mad paid to suck. This is cray cray

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

I need him cuz he speaks truth...
    thank you goonies
    Quote Quote  

5. -35
    Brave Rifles

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    My account was banned after I pointed all the flaws before the start of the season. I even mentioned I will quit watching this team after 15 years religiously and I got hell for it... This team all they do is bluff when free agency rolls around, I stay firm that our first round pick should had been an offensive lineman before we were aware of the top draft picks injuries this year. Also the worst mistake was getting rid of bush. Tannehills snap count sucks " hut hut". The play calling from Sherman sucks.... And during the weeks that went by and managed to make it 3-0, I still believed we sucked, because winning made some of us fail to realize our BIG flaws due to our 3 wins.... I'm sorry to break some of your guys heart but ryan "football hugging" tannehill is not the damn answer either... Get me the best college qb this year... I'm fine with Maccaron or Boyd and plzzz not manziel or bridgewater...
    Dude, this is America, this freedom of speech thing you hear about is just words. You can't really say what you want or you will get in trouble.
    Quote Quote  

6. -36
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    #1) another team signed McNutt from our practice squad to their active roster. he wasn't released.

#2) who cares if they signed another young receiver to replace him on the practice squad, or what the positional makeup of the practice squad is at all?

#3) i have never heard of someone being banned for ragging on the team/abandoning the team/maligning the team, or what have you. so you might want to speak to a mod about the actual reason you were banned in the first place.

#4) i love the dolphins. when i bleed, it is aqua and orange. when they do well, i am happy. when they do poorly, i am unhappy. that's just the way it is. if you want to jump ship, more power to you. i would not be able to do the same. win or lose, i am a dolphin for life.
    Quote Quote  

7. -37
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phin-o-rama View Post
    I violently disagree
    I think the correct term is "vehemently."
    Quote Quote  

8. -38
    Super Donator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Central iowa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    dry your eye...
    Quote Quote  

9. -39
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shouright View Post
    I think the correct term is "vehemently."
    I chose to use "violently" on purpose
    Quote Quote  

10. -40
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by circumstances View Post
    #1) another team signed McNutt from our practice squad to their active roster. he wasn't released.

#2) who cares if they signed another young receiver to replace him on the practice squad, or what the positional makeup of the practice squad is at all?

#3) i have never heard of someone being banned for ragging on the team/abandoning the team/maligning the team, or what have you. so you might want to speak to a mod about the actual reason you were banned in the first place.

#4) i love the dolphins. when i bleed, it is aqua and orange. when they do well, i am happy. when they do poorly, i am unhappy. that's just the way it is. if you want to jump ship, more power to you. i would not be able to do the same. win or lose, i am a dolphin for life.
    What ever the issue was they failed to address the damn O-line and thought it was a better choice to pick up WR.
    Quote Quote