Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Male Jets fan punches female in the face after game, under police investigation

1. -1
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks

Cime Male Jets fan punches female in the face after game, under police investigation

Sometimes winning isn't enough so Jets fan knocking out Patriots chicks on the way home.

After extremely tight Jets victory over Patriots, Kurt Paschke Jets fan punches female in the face

We are aware of the situation and we do not tolerate that behavior. Parties involved were detained and this matter is now in the hands of the New Jersey State Police,” said a Jets spokesman.
    A cowardly Jets fan took the term “smash mouth football” too literally.

The unidentified Gang Green goon punched a woman at Met Life stadium during a postgame skirmish on Sunday, a video posted on Deadspin.com shows.

The wild fight erupted near one of the exit gates following the intense overtime victory on a field goal.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...#ixzz2iOJLWS2E

Last edited by Phindog; 10-21-2013 at 05:36 PM.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by scodoublet View Post
    Way to stay classy jets fans!
    Dirtbag is in some serious trouble.

Banned from Jets games I'm sure
    Last edited by Phindog; 10-21-2013 at 05:29 PM.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Let me start by saying that I would never hit a women. This guy also looks like a drunken moron. And he's wrong for hitting her.

But I don't feel bad for this girl at all. We all have eyes and can watch the video. He didn't just run up to her and hit her for no reason.

If you want to be treated like a lady, then act like one.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetsfan89 View Post
    Let me start by saying that I would never hit a women. This guy also looks like a drunken moron. And he's wrong for hitting her.

But I don't feel bad for this girl at all. We all have eyes and can watch the video. He didn't just run up to her and hit her for no reason.

LOL,her head was turned to the left when he cold cocked here stevie wonder.Dont even start the video,just look at it with the yellow circle..She ran at him and screaming but backed off and was standing 2 foot away and he's cocking his arm back.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetsfan89 View Post

How about having your mom or sister with there head turned to the left and a guy 150 heavier and 12 inches taller give a shot to the head....I'm sure that would be OK...
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Boondock Saint

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Cary, North Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I hope they arrest him, idiot.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The girl was more or less all mouth but the guy was drunk and 1)Swung at a person,(the puncher) and 2)hit a female and 3)Hit a female half his size in front of about 50 people.Several have video's.
    Last edited by Phindog; 10-22-2013 at 12:32 PM.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phindog View Post
    LOL,her head was turned to the left when he cold cocked here stevie wonder.Dont even start the video,just look at it with the yellow circle..She ran at him and screaming but backed off and was standing 2 foot away and he's cocking his arm back.
    Not my point.

First off, you need to rewatch the video. Those girls are swinging at the beginning of the video, and she runs over to him and definitely hits him. She's not innocent in this. It happened. You can freeze the image of her looking away and him ready to swing if you want it to justify your point. But thats not real time.

Not justifying the guys actions but I dont feel any pity for the girl. And for the record i'm sure she had a couple of beers too.

A story came out today and people were saying that group of Patriots fans (guys and girls) were harassing that man, his friends, and the guys mother all game. But I guess thats not important....

The point i'm making is that she put herself, VOLUNTARILY in a terrible situation. I don't feel bad for her. Guys shouldn't hit girls. But to bad for her, sh*t happens...
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phindog View Post
    How about having your mom or sister with there head turned to the left and a guy 150 heavier and 12 inches taller give a shot to the head....I'm sure that would be OK...
    Did you read my post? I never said it was ok. I couldn't have been any clearer.

I would hope my mom or sister wouldn't be drunk enough or stupid enough to get involved in a fight at a sporting event. I would expect them to act like women and show some class. The guys probably nothing more then a douche. So why go up to him looking for trouble?
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    The Anti-Fistpumper

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    This is one of those issues that isn't even a matter of team allegiance. It's just a cowardly act. Jetsfan89 has a point in saying that the girls seemed to be looking for a fight, but the Jets fan in the video had more than a significant height and weight advantage. I am sure he could have slowed these chicks down without having to resort to socking one of them in the jaw.
    "It is wonderful to be here in the great state of Chicago"
    - Dan Quayle, former U.S. Vice-President

Quote Quote