Big issues I have with our offensive design:
1. We run well inside. Why don't we run inside more?
2. Shotgun. Too much. Ryan Tannehill is not an elite QB. Don't treat him like one. Awsi and others have been on this FOREVER. And it's concerning.
3. We don't use the middle of the field. Ryan Tannehill and Mike Wallace run outside routes like 90% of the time. Why?
4. Why are the backs rarely used in the passing game?
5. Is there nobody on the offense who can attack the seams with Keller gone?
I think a real problem with this offense is the predictability. We've had two interceptions now where routes got jumped because guys saw it on film and instantly recognized it. I think a lot of players on this offense would benefit from mixing things up a little. Of course, the biggest issue is still EXECUTION. So there's that. I just think Mike Sherman could do more to help struggling players on this offense -- including his QB, who clearly needs some.