Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Refs gave the game to the Phins

1. -41
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I don't think Hartline's second foot was in either.
    The Pass interference....The guy tackled Wallace for God sake...I'm good with it.
    The Safety was on the line.
    It's time to be successful Coach Philbin. Have you decided what you should master yet? It's time to step up Mr. Tannehill, you're starting year three too.
    Quote Quote  

2. -42
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    some of yall are blind! he clearly got the toe down. all you have to do is watch the replay some of yall probably just watch the game on espn game cast
    Fin Up! or Shut up!
    Quote Quote  

3. -43
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    There were bad 3rd an shorts. Especially the last one. The word Effort, came to mind as I watched.
    Quote Quote  

4. -44
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Umm, all 3 of those were the right call. The vice president of officiating even came on in the post game and said they reviewed the hartline catch during break and ruled it a catch so LOL at that one. Wallace play was textbook PI and probably would have been a TD if he was not interfered with as the CB realized, so I'm not sure what you're talking about there you probably need your eyes and/or your head examined if you think that was not pass interference. The 3rd call you're talking about Dalton was clearly holding the ball in line with the goal line when Wake made contact, therefor it is a safety. None of these calls were even wrong. This thread is a joke. Have a nice day.
    "Coach Sparano assured us at the beginning of the week, they win the turnover battle, they win the game," guard Richie Incognito said. "And we went out there, turned the ball over."
    Quote Quote  

5. -45
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phishxhead View Post
    Not really, but there were three questionable plays that went our way. The first was the refs not reviewing Hartlines great catch, I'm not sure he did actually get his second foot down. The second was the PI on Wallace, I'm not sure he would have caught the ball, it would have been close. It was def. PI though. Third, that safety was very very close and if they would have ruled it the other way on the field it would have stood as well IMO. That said, none of this makes up for all the horrible breaks and bad calls we have to overcome every week.
    Nope, NFL VP head Ref indicated that review ref said that Hartline "DID" make the catch period. Also NFL VP head Ref indicated that it "WAS" a safety......it was a GOOD call.
    Quote Quote  

6. -46
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Superman logo2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    what ****ing game where you watching. how about the offensive PI win jones slipped, or when jones raped hartline with no call, not to mention both cincy guards holding every damn play clear as day. give me a break wtf are you talking about
    Quote Quote  

7. -47
    It's a trap!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dallas, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    First the hartline catch there wasn't enough evidence to overturn that. Wallace would have scored a td if he didn't get tackled. Third it was a safety. Dolphins win. Enjoy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Quote  

8. -48
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Chesterfield, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Wish u had to pass a test to start a thread
    Quote Quote  

9. -49
    Who pissed in your kool aide?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Delray Beach, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by phishxhead View Post
    Not really, but there were three questionable plays that went our way. The first was the refs not reviewing Hartlines great catch, I'm not sure he did actually get his second foot down. The second was the PI on Wallace, I'm not sure he would have caught the ball, it would have been close. It was def. PI though. Third, that safety was very very close and if they would have ruled it the other way on the field it would have stood as well IMO. That said, none of this makes up for all the horrible breaks and bad calls we have to overcome every week.
    First of all, when does Hartline ever NOT have both feet in bounds and full control of the ball in those situations? He is a master at working the sidelines, always making circus catches there. That's his M.O.

"Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see."
    Quote Quote  

10. -50
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I am really shocked with this site right now. This **** thread after a win, another **** thread about who is better between jones and wheeler. We just ****ing won and where is the goddamn love. Yall can keep your bull****. I will not be providing this site with VIP money or donations. Was hoping to do that before the Tampa game, but this site is complete garbage with all the crap I see like this thread. Absolutely deplorable. You should all be fans of another team. **** this place.
    Quote Quote