Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Thread: Refs gave the game to the Phins

1. -81
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I don't think any of the calls the OP mentioned were given either way. Very close yes, but not blatantly given one way or the other. I would say the refs missed a few big calls for each team. The missed PI call on hartline on 3rd down was pretty bad. I thought on the Bengals side the holding call that took back the touchdown was borderline and could have easily been a no call.
    Quote Quote  

2. -82
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Mt. Juliet, TN
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dolfan91 View Post
    If anything the Dolphins could and should have lost based on the missed calls by the refs tonight. I counted 3 missed holding calls and the PI against Hartline late in the game which was not called. Wake was held in the 1st half when he was grabbed and pulled by the RT of Cincy, as Wake was lunging at Dalton. Replay showed Wake was misdirected by the holding and you can clearly see the RT hand inside Wake's shoulder pad around his front right shoulder pulling at him. There also was a missed holding against Soliai, which was highlighted by the announcers, as well as, a holding against Wheeler, also highlighted by the announcers, on the TD drive that was called back. Than there was the missed PI on Jones on Hartline late in the game forcing Miami to punt. I'm getting sick and tired of seeing Wake getting held without calls being made. These ref's need to be held accountable because over the last few weeks my UNBIASED opinion is of, Miami not getting calls that could have resulted in wins instead of losses. Fortunately for Miami Wake suddenly got healthy and came up big in OT to win the game in-spite of the missed calls.
    You only counted 3? I stopped looking after about the 6th or 7th no call. The Refs decided they weren't going to call it, period. To me, the refs were worse in this game (against the Fins) than they were last week vs/ the Pats.
    Dolfan4life!

Quote Quote  

3. -83
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phishxhead View Post
    Not really, but there were three questionable plays that went our way. The first was the refs not reviewing Hartlines great catch, I'm not sure he did actually get his second foot down. The second was the PI on Wallace, I'm not sure he would have caught the ball, it would have been close. It was def. PI though. Third, that safety was very very close and if they would have ruled it the other way on the field it would have stood as well IMO. That said, none of this makes up for all the horrible breaks and bad calls we have to overcome every week.
    Really??? Have you watched the last 4 weeks Balt, Buff, NE? We've been robbed in every one of those games. Hell pass interference last night was not called against pacman, then they called offensive PI on Hartline. This post is a real head scratcher
    Quote Quote  

4. -84
    Offensive Mindset

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    new jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by natetherock View Post
    I don't think any of the calls the OP mentioned were given either way. Very close yes, but not blatantly given one way or the other. I would say the refs missed a few big calls for each team. The missed PI call on hartline on 3rd down was pretty bad. I thought on the Bengals side the holding call that took back the touchdown was borderline and could have easily been a no call.
    Yea that holding call on their TD could have been a no call, but it was a hold, so I'll take it.

Hartlines two feet were in. One replay angle showed that. Safety was right call as well, the ENTIRE football has to be out of end zone when first contact is made. Also, PI call on Wallace was correct. Had he been free, he was at full speed (who knows if he would have actually caught it) and the catch would have been 6points.

Not sure what original poster is fishing for. Both team had questionable calls against them. I'm just glad we came out on the better end in this game that was eerily similar to the past 3weeks
    Quote Quote  

5. -85
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hawaii
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phishxhead View Post
    Not really, but there were three questionable plays that went our way. The first was the refs not reviewing Hartlines great catch, I'm not sure he did actually get his second foot down. The second was the PI on Wallace, I'm not sure he would have caught the ball, it would have been close. It was def. PI though. Third, that safety was very very close and if they would have ruled it the other way on the field it would have stood as well IMO. That said, none of this makes up for all the horrible breaks and bad calls we have to overcome every week.
    Dude sniff my crotch
    Quote Quote  

6. -86
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by roy_miami View Post
    Why you mad bro? We just won.
    You wouldn't think so with some of these threads popping up.
    Quote Quote