Here are my conditions:
But there cannot be anymore losses like the one to Buffalo against a clearly inferior opponent.
1. Tampa Bay - Absolutely must win. If they lose this game the whole thing is out the window.
2 and 3. Win at least 1 game out of the following San Diego/Carolina duo. Preferably SD, obviously.
4. Beat an inferior Jets team with a rookie QB. Again, this is not negotiable.
5. Beat a reeling Steelers team that sports Big Ben, Antonio Brown, and a sack of potatoes at all other positions.
6. Let's be real, we're probably going to lose to New England again. That's going to be 1 of the 2 allowed losses in the plan.
7. Beat a horrible Buffalo team for real this time.
8. Beat an inferior Jets team with a rookie QB, again, to cap off the year.
This seems reasonable to me, but again, the major rule being we cannot lose to a team we are better than. Which admittedly, we are not very good at.