Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I HATE the Jets

1. -11
    Brave Rifles

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by signman View Post
    Nt
    Who doesn't
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    #onephin

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dolphin
    The Jets are an odd football team.

Very odd!
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Call me crazy, but Jets are looking better than us currently.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Dolphins4lyfe

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    RG3 looks legit guys. I never really thought he'd amount to anything but hes doing good. Also, nice choke job by the saints. team is such a fraud
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Brady Slayer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Washington DC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Fortunately for us, we play the Jets next on what should be the "sucks" cycle of the Genocoaster. So far this season, he has alternated between sucking and playing decent. Since they have a bye coming up when Geno should suck, I've pushed his suck cycle to the following week, which means he will suck against the Bills, then play well against the Ravens, then suck again vs the Dolphins.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jets are a jekyll and hyde team, really incredible. After last week you'd think the Saints would win by 4 touchdowns easily. I think it just goes to show that the NFL is the hardest league in which to predict games. Every team is bound to have 1 or 2 mulligans over the course of the season, 49-9 seemed like a mulligan; the Bengals are clearly a better team than the Jets but they're not 40 points better, sometimes everything goes one team's way in a game, and the other team taps out early and the score isn't really reflective of how good the teams are compared to each other.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Munchkin Land / Emerald C
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The Jets have been surprising. You look at the stats from the game and it is hard to believe they won. Apart from 1 long TD run, they were pedestrian.
    They are finding ways to win, while we were finding ways to lose. We should be sitting at 6-2 right now.
    Rookie kicker choking against buffalo, and the 14 point lead against NE erased courtesy of the Refs and some bad bounces, and terrible play calling.
    As was mentioned, the Jets will stumble to 7-9 or 9-7. Our games against them will be must wins and will decide our season.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    There's no other franchise in all of sports I hate more than the jets. Living in NY it's 100 times worst. I know it's not pc but I write ppl off that are jets fans. They don't even get a chance.
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LANGER72 View Post
    The Jets have been surprising. You look at the stats from the game and it is hard to believe they won. Apart from 1 long TD run, they were pedestrian.
    They are finding ways to win, while we were finding ways to lose. We should be sitting at 6-2 right now.
    Rookie kicker choking against buffalo, and the 14 point lead against NE erased courtesy of the Refs and some bad bounces, and terrible play calling.
    As was mentioned, the Jets will stumble to 7-9 or 9-7. Our games against them will be must wins and will decide our season.
    How confident are you in the Dolphins O-line versus the Jets D-line?
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Munchkin Land / Emerald C
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SkapePhin View Post
    Fortunately for us, we play the Jets next on what should be the "sucks" cycle of the Genocoaster. So far this season, he has alternated between sucking and playing decent. Since they have a bye coming up when Geno should suck, I've pushed his suck cycle to the following week, which means he will suck against the Bills, then play well against the Ravens, then suck again vs the Dolphins.
    With the Ravens game being in Baltimore, Flacco and Rice may reprogram Geno's suck cycle. Hopefully they can add a spin cycle and a celebrum softener cycle to the program too.
    That is the stretch in the season where the Jets need to lose 3 straight to get them out of the picture.
    I think the Bills are playing good ball right now. The Jets could lose that game.
    Quote Quote