Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Fox's Mike Garafolo: Incognito sent "racially charged" texts and voicemails

1. -41
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by J. David Wannyheimer View Post
    86% of statistics are made up on the spot.

At any rate, I find it amusing that you're so quick to label Riley Cooper an irredeemable ****head racist over one comment. He might well be; I just think it's funny.
    The point is not that Cooper is definitively a racist, only that it's not improbably that a racist could be in the league for years despite working alongside black people, which is what you were arguing.

2. -42
    Football Guru

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Madison, Wisconsin
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If Incognito has done what is alleged then he needs t be cut. There's no place for that type of garbage anywhere.
    Please God, let me see 1 Dolphins Superbowl victory before I die.

3. -43
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You know I've just gone through irlr1994 -- or what his name is -- posts and I actually believe this guy is either Incognito or someone close to him. He only talks about the offensive line, praises Jeff Darlington (who Richie "trusted" to write the big feature on Richie) and constantly refers to Jason Smith, the legendary #2 overall draft pick bust of the Rams, who was taken when Incognito was there.

Go back and read through the posts before he or she deletes them. It's striking.

4. -44
    The truth is out there.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by LDaniel7 View Post
    Any black guy on a predominantly white team... or any white guy that's played sports on a predominantly black team has faced "racially tinged" stuff. It happens.
    Yes. I've had racial comments uttered at me in practice or on the field by people who I knew weren't really bigots. And likewise, said things to people in kind. I always kind of assumed that was how it was for everyone, because all of my buddies had the same experience at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    The point is not that Cooper is definitively a racist, only that it's not improbably that a racist could be in the league for years despite working alongside black people, which is what you were arguing.
    Sorry, maybe I wasn't clear. What I should have said, is that I think it's improbable that it hasn't surfaced by now. If Richie really is a racist, and knowing how incredibly poor his impulse control is, there has to be more evidence of this out there. Why is this just coming out now? I mean, this guy has about as much self control as a herd of rabid feral cats...

This sig in memory of 'Crazylegs' Elroy Hirsch. Go. Packers.

5. -45
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    just because he said the n word that doesn't make him racist

6. -46
    Football Guru

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Madison, Wisconsin
    Thanks / No Thanks
    To hell with suspending him, just cut Incognito and be done with it. His play has really declined anyway

7. -47
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    people are such sensitive babies these days, u can't say anything anymore without someone throwing a hissu fit

8. -48
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    we have to find out if he said the n word with a "er" or an "a" at then end of it cuz if it was "a" its not racist

9. -49
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Last week, my friend had to explain to his four year old adopted black son what the n-word is. The kid he heard it from didn't know what it meant, he just knew that my friend's son was one.

I'm sure that was a fun conversation, explaining to his kid why people think he's an inferior creature because of the way he looks. Of course, that's different from Jonathan Martin...by now I'm sure Martin has been called a ****** hundreds of times. Maybe thousands, given that he's been playing football in front of large crowds for years now. So he should really be over that. It's not like Richie tried to treat him like an inferior creature. I mean, other than shaking him down for money, talking **** and refusing to sit with him, but those are all hilarious antics meant to be in good fun.

10. -50
    Einhorn is Finkle

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Halo LegendaryGalactic Empire medalHydra logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Nawledge View Post
    we have to find out if he said the n word with a "er" or an "a" at then end of it cuz if it was "a" its not racist
    You can always spot those working with a lower IQ....