Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Fox's Mike Garafolo: Incognito sent "racially charged" texts and voicemails

1. -31
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Calabasas, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunaphish429 View Post
    Very hard for me to believe that cog is racist. The whole NFL is black. Ur gonna tell me he hates all black ppl in the league even his own team mates? Come on if he is ****ing with him and he is saying racist stuff then what is the big deal? As long as he does not truly mean it then what's the harm? IMO it's really hard for me to believe that if he did say racist **** that he is really racist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    must be nice living in that ivory tower you're in Tuna. just remember, the NFL is a microcosm of the world the rest of us live in.

"E pluribus unum"? (yeah right)

"One nation, under God, indivisible" (only for some)

"Liberty, and justice for all" (hah!)

America is the best this world has to offer... but seriously, it needs to stop perpetuating some lies.

2. -32
    Why did it have to be snakes?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Who the hell is Zuckerman?
    I'm here to tell the truth about top secret Air Force project BAR STOOL. Gamma ray radiation from the particle accelerator under Joe Robbie Stadium is real! Get out while you can! This bad football team is just a front for something far more sinister!

3. -33
    Restore the greatness!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Syracuse, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Incognito can't be off this team fast enough. Fire his ass and let him be an elementary school gym teacher where he can make fun of fat kids and black kids all day.

Ricky Williams: the greatest back in Miami Dolphins history

4. -34
    BELIEVE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Golden State
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    1972 Dolphins LogoSnakes!Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by J. David Wannyheimer View Post
    Dude's so ****faced off his ass he has no damn idea what the hell he's talking about.
    I just try to be myself, whatever that is. I don't think about how I'll be remembered. I just want to be consistent over a long period of time. That's what the great players do.
    -Dan Marino

5. -35
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    is he talking about the Facebook guy?

6. -36
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Kenneth Zuckerman, Martin's agent

..and i suspect this guy rd is a friend of Cog's and filling the same function The Rancid Tuna had his toady Mort leak for him.

Dear Math, please grow up and solve your own problems, I'm tired of solving them for you. -Anon

7. -37
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by Nawledge View Post
    is he talking about the Facebook guy?
    George Takei?

8. -38
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    One dumbass comment made by a drunk guy isn't going to convince me he's a racist. Anybody I've ever known who grew up in a household or area where words like that were commonplace will slip them out now and then. If dropping one n-bomb while drunk makes someone a racist now, then I'd say 90% of Americans are raving bigots.

Also, uh, who is Zuckerman, Mr. Incognito's best pal guy?
    Huh? 90% of America has dropped the n-bomb or it's equivalent while drunk? Du fuq is that?

I see no reason to believe Riley Cooper that he only did it one time, by the way. That's always a funny line in the apologies, that we're supposed to believe them that they only did it once... when it just so happened a camera was rolling. Haha. I'm sure that's what John Rocker said too, and that guy could get an honorary degree from KKK State, despite having played with lots of black guys.

And anyway it seems like with this situation there are multiple text messages and at least one voicemail. I'm sure when they're revealed -- and it's almost certain they will be, imo -- a lot of the ambiguity here will be washed away.
    No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.

9. -39
    Why did it have to be snakes?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    I'd say you're wrong about that. I mean, where is the evidence that 90% of America has dropped the n-bomb or it's equivalent while drunk?

86% of statistics are made up on the spot.

At any rate, I find it amusing that you're so quick to label Riley Cooper an irredeemable ****head racist over one comment. He might well be; I just think it's funny.

10. -40
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    One dumbass comment made by a drunk guy isn't going to convince me he's a racist. Anybody I've ever known who grew up in a household or area where words like that were commonplace will slip them out now and then. If dropping one n-bomb while drunk makes someone a racist now, then I'd say 90% of Americans are raving bigots.

Also, uh, who is Zuckerman, Mr. Incognito's best pal guy?
    Any black guy on a predominantly white team... or any white guy that's played sports on a predominantly black team has faced "racially tinged" stuff. It happens. I've been challenged to fights simply b.c. of making plays while being white. I've also had black players refer to me as "My Nigga," for making plays. It's just cultural proving grounds. Stuff happens: you get challenged.

You man up and excel through it, though, and it turns to respect. One thing I've found whether white or black or "green," is that if you're willing to be a man and stand up and be counted on, respect is universal.

People whining about racial stuff and making this a hate crime. SMH. Pencil pushers and pansies who never played a down of football and who fall over taking passes from a JUGS machine, lol.

This is one borderline person on brain drugs falling out w. another borderline person who needs to be on brain drugs.

The fact that they both happen to be Miami Dolphins is on a GM whose brain seems to be ruined by drugs -- or at least his personnel decisions, lol.

LD