Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Fox's Mike Garafolo: Incognito sent "racially charged" texts and voicemails

1. -51
    The Man - Formerly Grush

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Vancouver, Canada
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Nawledge View Post
    people are such sensitive babies these days, u can't say anything anymore without someone throwing a hissu fit
    I agree with you, we live in a hyper-sensitive society. But I think we're all way too out of the loop to be passing judgments on this story. We need more facts, people are way too quick to jump on one side (oh this is football, Martin is such a ***** or I'm extremely sensitive, everyone should be treated equally). Personally I think this is the right move, they wouldn't be able to suspend him without cause so they obviously have overwhelming evidence. If it's something racist (not just like throwing the N word in there casually), like something significantly racist on a consistent basis and not as two teammates joking with each other, then no doubt he should be getting this suspension. Plus the money for the trips stuff...doesn't paint a pretty picture. Gonna be interesting to get the facts out there.

Sign: Daryn Colledge
    Draft: 1. LB Ryan Shazier 2. OL Joel Bitonio 3. WR Donte Moncrief 4. OL Brandon Thomas 5. OT Laurent Duvernay Tardif 6. RB Bo Oliver 7. TBD

LT Albert LG Smith C Pouncey RG Colledge RT Bitonio

2. -52
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ConvenientTruth View Post
    You can always spot those working with a lower IQ....
    was that directed at me?

3. -53
    Einhorn is Finkle

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Halo LegendaryGalactic Empire medalHydra logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Nawledge View Post
    was that directed at me?
    The fact you are questioning this proves my point...

4. -54
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Las Vegas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    You know I've just gone through irlr1994 -- or what his name is -- posts and I actually believe this guy is either Incognito or someone close to him. He only talks about the offensive line, praises Jeff Darlington (who Richie "trusted" to write the big feature on Richie) and constantly refers to Jason Smith, the legendary #2 overall draft pick bust of the Rams, who was taken when Incognito was there.

Go back and read through the posts before he or she deletes them. It's striking.
    Yep, it's definitely someone with an agenda and atypical background. When obscure names show up I pay more attention than normal. Amidst the clutter the troubling segment was that Martin has held a gun to his head. Multiple times. If that type of info is correct it could have come from agent in conversation with someone he trusted. Or it could be bunk, intentionally used to make Martin look unstable and therefore his claims of little value.

The poster writes like a young emotional punk but he claims to have watched football dating to the 50s, which would put him in his high 50s at absolute minimum.

5. -55
    The truth is out there.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Probably one of Cog's friends. Maybe the guy who started the fight at the Fountainbleau?

This sig in memory of 'Crazylegs' Elroy Hirsch. Go. Packers.

6. -56
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Great now we got our players committing hate crimes

7. -57
    Einhorn is Finkle

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Halo LegendaryGalactic Empire medalHydra logo
    Quote Originally Posted by J. David Wannyheimer View Post
    Probably one of Cog's friends. Maybe the guy who started the fight at the Fountainbleau?
    It is a funny read....I sure hope the guys posts more....for entertainment purposes...

8. -58
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Guys look at this post from idrd1994:

Quote Originally Posted by idrd1994 View Post
    To NYJunc I grew up in Jersey. I have watched the Jets since they played out in Flushing Meadows. With exception of a few scant years of being good, the entire organization has sucked from day one. When you moved to Jersey I almost puked. Loved watching you guys play in GIANTS stadium before the new one was built. Must have been nice to be the step child of New Jersey eh ?

Listen we are all sports fans but your team has always sucked, sucks now and always will suck. Each year they have GREAT EXPECTATIONS for the Jets and each and every year they simply blow. look up your own history, look it up. Its morbid. LOL
    http://www.finheaven.com/showthread....post1064747632

Guess where Richie Incognito was born? That's right, New Jersey. But obviously Richie didn't watch the Jets at Flushing Meadows.

However, his father -- Richard Incognito -- also grew up in New Jersey. And he has a history of posting on message boards:

http://www.huskerboard.com/index.php...cognito-story/

The Incognitos moved to Glendale, Arizona when little Richie was 11. That's where he went to high school. And now look at this, I found "idrd1994" on a message board dedicated to RC Cars and boats.

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/members/idrd1994.html

Where does the poster say he lives? Glendale, Arizona.

This is Richie Incognito's dad, guys. It's his ****ing dad. Like for real.

9. -59
    The truth is out there.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by ConvenientTruth View Post
    It is a funny read....I sure hope the guys posts more....for entertainment purposes...
    I don't. I hope Richie Incognito quietly goes the **** away and the Miami Dolphins can go back to being an underachieving football team nobody cares about rather than a huge embarrassment for the city, the fans, and schmucks like me who sit here at our desks posting a lot about a bunch of guys who apparently range from clueless morons to total psychos.

10. -60
    You're standing on my neck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Gainesville, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    God I love the internet.
    Not every human is a manipulative, opportunistic, letch... or at least that's what I'm told.