At this point I am not laughing at anything. All I can do is stick with my team and hope the storm will be over soon. As for the Jets they have made me money this year and I hope that trend continues.
1. OG: Zack Martin, Notre Dame
2. ILB: Chris Borland, Wisconsin
3. TE: C.J. Fiedorowicz, Iowa
4. DT: Daniel McCullers, Tenn
5. FS: Kenny Ladler, Vanderbilt
6. QB: Connor Shaw, South Carolina
7. RB: Isaiah Crowell, RB, Alabama State
---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------
It would mean nothing to me b/c of how off base you'd be.
As for my team, well I didn't have high expectations for this year - I predicted 8-8 prior to the season, and I still think that's about where we will finish. Hopefully all this **** can get settled in the offseason, and long term any changes that need to be made are so that the team can get better and move on. This would suck so much more if we were a legitimate superbowl contender this year, but we're not so at least there's that.