Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Dolphins = The new circus!

1. -61
    Boondock Saint

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Cary, North Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumpus View Post
    ... And yet, through all of this, we're still laughing at the Jets. We're always laughing at the Jets.
    We are laughing all day long at your circus going on!!
    Quote Quote  

2. -62
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wheatland, WY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Gears of War tagPlaystation LogoCam Wake 91PS4 Controller2013 Dolphins Logo
    At this point I am not laughing at anything. All I can do is stick with my team and hope the storm will be over soon. As for the Jets they have made me money this year and I hope that trend continues.
    Quote Quote  

3. -63
    Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedinGreenNC View Post
    Im just busting chops, I do really feel bad for you guys, its going to get worse.
    You are going to feel even worse when we get the final wild card spot, while your Jets are left holding the bag.
    Quote Quote  

4. -64
    Boondock Saint

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Cary, North Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Roman529 View Post
    You are going to feel even worse when we get the final wild card spot, while your Jets are left holding the bag.
    One can wish, but until then.....have fun with the drama!
    Quote Quote  

5. -65
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    We are laughing all day long at your circus going on!!
    So you're admitting you don't have much of a life then?

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    I understand that and your reaction is normal. I just don't really care what others say about the Jets and the Jets did deserve to be bashed for being as bad as they were. I don't take glee in the misery of others, that doesn't make me better or worse than anyone it's just who I am but I completely understand wanting to give it back to others who did take glee in our misery.
    As with you, I don't care what others think of the Dolphins. I've never met Martin or Incog so I obviously mean nothing to them. I don't control what they do or how they act. If you, Bleedin, or anyone else wants to make fun of me for what Martin/Incog did, go for it.

It would mean nothing to me b/c of how off base you'd be.

Quote Quote  

6. -66
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    San Diego, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I understand that and your reaction is normal. I just don't really care what others say about the Jets and the Jets did deserve to be bashed for being as bad as they were. I don't take glee in the misery of others, that doesn't make me better or worse than anyone it's just who I am but I completely understand wanting to give it back to others who did take glee in our misery.
    Agreed, I don't pile on this dumb**** when it happens to any other team either. I care about what happens on the field. The way some people around these parts were downright giddy when it was discovered that Hernandez killed people is absolutely pathetic. But like I said, I don't get involved on trying to pile on other teams when they **** up, and I'm not interested in defending my team when it does. Fact is I'm very level headed about this kind of ****, and thickskinned enough that I don't get my panties in a bunch even though I can't turn on the TV, listen to the radio, or go on the internet without this story being front and center.

As for my team, well I didn't have high expectations for this year - I predicted 8-8 prior to the season, and I still think that's about where we will finish. Hopefully all this **** can get settled in the offseason, and long term any changes that need to be made are so that the team can get better and move on. This would suck so much more if we were a legitimate superbowl contender this year, but we're not so at least there's that.
    Quote Quote  

7. -67
    Boondock Saint

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Cary, North Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    So you're admitting you don't have much of a life then?

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

As with you, I don't care what others think of the Dolphins. I've never met Martin or Incog so I obviously mean nothing to them. I don't control what they do or how they act. If you, Bleedin, or anyone else wants to make fun of me for what Martin/Incog did, go for it.

It would mean nothing to me b/c of how off base you'd be.
    Why does me laughing at whats going on mean that i have no life? All of you on here were laughing at the Jets when their drama was going on, does that mean you dont have a life. You are better than that 703.
    Quote Quote  

8. -68
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    laugh all you want, your team has been a bigger embarrassment in recent times both on and off the field.

Quote Quote  

9. -69
    Boondock Saint

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Cary, North Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzimisce_ View Post
    Nice pic of a QB that doesnt start for the Jets anymore, it happened, it was embarrassing, but the team and organization moved on. Live onto the past, just like '72
    Quote Quote  

10. -70
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Nice pic of a QB that doesnt start for the Jets anymore, it happened, it was embarrassing, but the team and organization moved on. Live onto the past, just like '72
    Oh, so AFCC game apps that happened 3 and 4 years ago are recent, relevant history but the Jets circus show that was as recent as this preseason is ancient history. Lol!!!!!
    Quote Quote