Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 88

Thread: Dolphins = The new circus!

  1. -21
    AphexPhin's Avatar
    Perennial All-Pro

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2009
    Posts:
    2,850
    vCash:
    6589
    Loc:
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedinGreenNC View Post
    Obese? Have you seen him lately? 1 or 2 idiots on this board seem to think its not serious.

    ---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------



    People have opinions.
    Yeah I've seen Rex lately. Dude, he's still obese/fat/overweight whatever you want to call it. And I'm sure he still lets da brothas run a train on his wife


    And so what if 1 or 2 people on this board think its not serious? The vast majority of Dolphin fans think otherwise.
    Quote Quote  

  2. -22
    Jetsfan89's Avatar
    Rookie

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2008
    Posts:
    847
    vCash:
    2441
    Loc:
    Long Island, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    And here comes TMZ lol. Hopefully there are more of these to laugh my ass off at. What a circus...

    http://deadspin.com/shirtless-richie...lik-1458436867

    What is wrong with this guy? He looks like that 1 guy at a party who can't handle his liquor. And he just loves that N word lol.

    Bart Scott did an interview earlier today on ESPN radio New York and just tore up Incognito and the Dolphins organization. And the best part is, he was absolutely right in everything he said.

    http://espn.go.com/espnradio/newyork/play?id=9927146
    Quote Quote  

  3. -23
    Jetsfan89's Avatar
    Rookie

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2008
    Posts:
    847
    vCash:
    2441
    Loc:
    Long Island, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...icle-1.1508027

    This might end with the entire Dolphins management being shown the door. I personally hope Ireland and Philbin stay, but i'm a Jets fan.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -24
    The New Guy's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2005
    Posts:
    1,873
    vCash:
    43874
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetsfan89 View Post
    And here comes TMZ lol. Hopefully there are more of these to laugh my ass off at. What a circus...

    http://deadspin.com/shirtless-richie...lik-1458436867

    What is wrong with this guy? He looks like that 1 guy at a party who can't handle his liquor. And he just loves that N word lol.

    Bart Scott did an interview earlier today on ESPN radio New York and just tore up Incognito and the Dolphins organization. And the best part is, he was absolutely right in everything he said.

    http://espn.go.com/espnradio/newyork/play?id=9927146
    The same Bart Scott that threatened to beat the "blank" out of a reporter? The same one that had to be held back from doing so? The same Bart Scott that threatened his own teammates if they talked to the media?

    http://www.ngngsports.com/2012/09/reporter-takes-a-photo-of-bart-scott-walking-with-a-female-reporter-bart-scott-threatens-to-slap-the-sht-out-of-reporter.html

    http://blacksportsonline.com/home/20...dia-after-win/




    Quote Quote  

  5. -25
    BleedinGreenNC's Avatar
    Boondock Saint

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2004
    Posts:
    2,477
    vCash:
    2386
    Loc:
    Cary, North Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by The New Guy View Post
    The same Bart Scott that threatened to beat the "blank" out of a reporter? The same one that had to be held back from doing so? The same Bart Scott that threatened his own teammates if they talked to the media?

    http://www.ngngsports.com/2012/09/reporter-takes-a-photo-of-bart-scott-walking-with-a-female-reporter-bart-scott-threatens-to-slap-the-sht-out-of-reporter.html

    http://blacksportsonline.com/home/20...dia-after-win/




    All in the past! I love how our joke of a team is ahead of the fins.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -26
    Ben Had's Avatar
    Average Fan

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    1,105
    vCash:
    4676
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedinGreenNC View Post
    All in the past! I love how our joke of a team is ahead of the fins.
    Just for a short time...the jets have been a circus for years
    Quote Quote  

  7. -27
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,582
    vCash:
    22472
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    at least we were winning playoff games w/ our circus.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -28
    DisturbedShifty's Avatar
    Wort-wort-wort!!!

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2006
    Posts:
    5,857
    vCash:
    2496
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Xbox LogoHalo LegendaryGalactic Empire medalPlaystation LogoNintendo Logo
    Yep. And just like Miami have nothing to show for it.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -29
    The New Guy's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2005
    Posts:
    1,873
    vCash:
    43874
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedinGreenNC View Post
    All in the past! I love how our joke of a team is ahead of the fins.
    I forgot how quickly the Jets move on from their past. Just like those AFC Championship game losses that we never heard about the year after.

    1 game ahead having played 1 more game. There is a lot of football still left to play. We will see how the team responds to this.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -30
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,582
    vCash:
    22472
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedShifty View Post
    Yep. And just like Miami have nothing to show for it.
    we have relevancy to show for it, something you guys haven't had since Shula was your coach.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-09-2011, 09:03 PM
  2. nfl becoming a circus....
    By jac3477 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 10-13-2005, 04:48 PM
  3. The Circus has come to town!
    By WILLIS21 in forum The Depths of the Sea
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-31-2005, 12:04 AM
  4. Where's the Circus, Joe?
    By bevophin in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-29-2005, 12:44 PM
  5. Possible explanation for OC circus
    By PhinPhan1227 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-19-2004, 11:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •