Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "If you like your healthcare plan, you can keep it."

1. -11
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MAYHEM View Post
    You may be younger.
    That's a good point. I checked premiums for a 55 year old. Plans start at $182
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Gallup: Only 18% of Uninsured Americans Have Attempted to Visit Health Exchange Website

http://www.gallup.com/poll/165776/un...up%20Headlines

"Politics is the Art of Looking for Trouble, Finding it Everywhere, Diagnosing it Incorrectly, and Applying the Wrong Remedies"
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Greensboro, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JackFinfan View Post
    I'm sure the prices range depending on which state you live in, but I just checked the gov't website and you can get a $6,350 deductible & out of pocket catastrophic plan for $98.15 a month. Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc. Catastrophic 100% HMO Carelink is the plan name.
    Yes depends on what state you live in and how much where the plans before the ACA. For instance in Arkansas the cheapest was $54 and is now $135. For Coventry, should be somewhere in the range of the 41.2% average for all plans (25.1% for silver plans) the Florida Office of Insurance Regulation has stated the Coventry premiums are going to be increasing.

before the ACA, the average 27-year-old male in Arkansas could buy a health insurance policy for roughly $54 a month.
    If he were to purchase a stripped-down catastrophic plan, it would cost roughly $135 per month, two-and-a-half times more than his current insurance.

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/...or-millennials

http://www.floir.com/siteDocuments/Avg_Costs_PPACA.pdf
    Last edited by Eshlemon; 11-09-2013 at 06:29 AM.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Munchkin Land / Emerald C
    Thanks / No Thanks
    All Presidents lie, nothing new. "Iraq has weapons of mass destruction", "Read my lips, no new taxes", "I did not have sex with that woman"....the list goes on and on.
    We are talking about the current president. He cannot be believed. This ACA was sold with false facts. If he would have told the truth, the election could have turned out differently.
    The law itself was "Deemed Passed". It was not passed under normal rules.
    The laws in this country need to be established that political figures can be prosecuted for deliberate lies. Presidents, Congressmen, and Senators need to go to jail.
    Until that happens, the voting public relies on the media for the "truth". Unfortunately for the public, they sold out to the liberals long ago.
    In addition, the media must be held culpable for propaganda and deliberate lies as well.
    I want to go back to Kansas.
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Like me

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You forgot the supreme court.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LANGER72 View Post
    We are talking about the current president. He cannot be believed. This ACA was sold with false facts. If he would have told the truth, the election could have turned out differently.
    The law itself was "Deemed Passed". It was not passed under normal rules.
    The laws in this country need to be established that political figures can be prosecuted for deliberate lies. Presidents, Congressmen, and Senators need to go to jail.
    Until that happens, the voting public relies on the media for the "truth". Unfortunately for the public, they sold out to the liberals long ago.
    In addition, the media must be held culpable for propaganda and deliberate lies as well.
    I want to go back to Kansas.
    You say I want to go back to Kansas, as if we are in a different place in politics right now. I'm sorry to tell you, we've never left Kansas. This is politics as usual. Could you name the last President that didn't tell deliberate lies in order to get things accomplished? I'm not saying what the administration did was right, but to act all offended and outraged as if all of the previous presidents were boy scouts...well it just screams of partisan hackery.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You say I want to go back to Kansas, as if we are in a different place in politics right now. I'm sorry to tell you, we've never left Kansas. This is politics as usual. Could you name the last President that didn't tell deliberate lies in order to get things accomplished? I'm not saying what the administration did was right, but to act all offended and outraged as if all of the previous presidents were boy scouts...well it just screams of partisan hackery.
    nobody in this forum is truly bipartisan but I couldn't agree more
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Obama will go down as the worst president in history....don't even get me started on all of the **** he should be impeached/arrested for
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Bush and Obama would make great cell mates.
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Quote