Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Glee generation has no idea how to deal with people who arent givin them a trophy

1. -11
    Why did it have to be snakes?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    I mean, it's amateur hour in Davie and it has been for ages. Just take a look at our stadium! When Vespasian's crack team of engineers designed the Flavian Ampitheatre, it must have been apparent just how sharp these guys were even before construction started. I guarantee that these guys understood the importance of sending out an adequate number of secutors and murmillos during the first half of a contest, as evidenced by the subterranean design and the clever lifts they incorporated into the fighting surface. If the dim folks we have now in Davie were running the show back then, I can't even fathom what a disaster that would have been. These are the sort of guys who would have just kept sending andabatas out there against lions and tigers. Ridiculous.
    I'm here to tell the truth about top secret Air Force project BAR STOOL. Gamma ray radiation from the particle accelerator under Joe Robbie Stadium is real! Get out while you can! This bad football team is just a front for something far more sinister!
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Chest Rockwell is my hero

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Its the milllenial generation which is comprised of the younger generation just coming into the workplace whom rely mostly on social media to fill their daily activities. The Millenial is lazy and feels they are owed something without having to wrk for it. Martin is part of this generation. This hilarious video portrays the Millenial generation. (not all millenials are lazy).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sz0o9clVQu8

Quote Originally Posted by ButchFragrance View Post
    Comment form a guy named onebucplace on PFT
    I thought it was funny and hits the nail directly on the head. Sorry I had to butcher it a tad for it to fit.

*Edit for PFT not PFF. Credit Onebucplace for making my morning.
    I believe any man's finest hour - his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle...Victorious

Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hollywood,Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Bagpipe View Post
    On my top five list of guys I want to see punched in the throat. Not that I advocate violence, except I do in regards to him

http://youtu.be/J-0R-UVBXLM
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Washington DC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    oh please, the rich are the most spoiled entitled people on the planet. They feel they deserve 30 million dollar bonuses, while underpaying and overworking the Millenials. The old generation had a good economy, we Millenials have a terrible economy and are laid off after doing hard work. I got laid off from a huge corporation who's CEO makes millions, after working my butt off for them all day everyday. And yet, you want me to work hard for now on? In your day, pay rose with productivity....nowadays it doesn't. But yes, many Millenails are spoiled. Fortunately, my parents never made me think I was a rock star when I wasnt
    www.TruePoizon.com
    Like me on facebook: True Poizon
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TruePoizon View Post
    oh please, the rich are the most spoiled entitled people on the planet. They feel they deserve 30 million dollar bonuses, while underpaying and overworking the Millenials.
    The funny thing is that corporate welfare costs double what social welfare costs, but the corporate run media will never say a word about it since it is bad for business.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    the fact they don't let kids play dodgeball anymore is ridiculous....it was great blasting someone in the face with a rubber ball in gym class
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TruePoizon View Post
    The old generation had a good economy, we Millenials have a terrible economy and are laid off after doing hard work.
    I'm 27, and I've had to explain that to my parents over and over again until lately, when my dad started working for a new company, and saw what real life now is like.

However, I will say that most of these young kids are ridiculous, acting like someone saying something on social media is the worst thing in the world. They should have grown up in the 90's, and seen what real bullying was. Losing your lunch money, sometimes your lunch, dignity, etc in front of half of the school, live and in person.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    What's the point of this thread?
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Move to another forum please.
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    you can tell martin is of this don't wanna work for **** generation based on the facts that he's soft and trying to get paid via lawsuit....my generation incognito would've gotten punched in the nose and I'm not even that much older than him
    Quote Quote