Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: So Mr. Philbin Is At It Again Huh? Covering Up Stuff.

1. -1
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

So Mr. Philbin Is At It Again Huh? Covering Up Stuff.

So, Richie Incognito is out there groping women at a Dolphins sponsored Golf Tournament under Philbin's watch. And according to reports the Miami Dolphins made her complaints "go away". Of course Philbin is no stranger to trying to cover things up. I TOLD EVERYBODY ON THIS BOARD that I was against the hiring of Philbin when I heard he had interviewed for this Head Coaching job back in January/ February of 2012. For those of you Philbin apologists who do not know about this jerk read on because in the words of Dr. Orville Taylor, "This is where the truth comes to live and the lies come to die." According to P.O. Rod DuBois, in 2008 while the Green Bay Packers were in Denver playing the Broncos Joe Philbin's son Michael RAPED 2 teenage girls after serving them alcohol with date rape drugs. That was his testimony when he took the stand. The charges would have carried 15 years for each count. But somehow somebody convinced the Prosecutor allowed Philbin to plea no contest to Sexual Assault and only served 6 months. The Judge Sue Bischel had the nerve to say Michael Philbin was a "good person who did a horrible thing" Why? because he was the son of a Packers Assistant Coach? The Apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Secondly, we were all told he was the Offensive Coordinator for the Green Bay Packers. After he got here we all learned he did not call plays in Green Bay, Mike McCarthy did. He did not work with Aaron Rodgers, Tom Clements did. SO WHAT THE HELL DID HE DO? I am posting some material for your reading pleasure. Philbin fans, read it and weep. http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/41181747.html
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Idaho
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phinking View Post
    So, Richie Incognito is out there groping women at a Dolphins sponsored Golf Tournament under Philbin's watch. And according to reports the Miami Dolphins made her complaints "go away". Of course Philbin is no stranger to trying to cover things up. I TOLD EVERYBODY ON THIS BOARD that I was against the hiring of Philbin when I heard he had interviewed for this Head Coaching job back in January/ February of 2012. For those of you Philbin apologists who do not know about this jerk read on because in the words of Dr. Orville Taylor, "This is where the truth comes to live and the lies come to die." According to P.O. Rod DuBois, in 2008 while the Green Bay Packers were in Denver playing the Broncos Joe Philbin's son Michael RAPED 2 teenage girls after serving them alcohol with date rape drugs. That was his testimony when he took the stand. The charges would have carried 15 years for each count. But somehow somebody convinced the Prosecutor allowed Philbin to plea no contest to Sexual Assault and only served 6 months. The Judge Sue Bischel had the nerve to say Michael Philbin was a "good person who did a horrible thing" Why? because he was the son of a Packers Assistant Coach? The Apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Secondly, we were all told he was the Offensive Coordinator for the Green Bay Packers. After he got here we all learned he did not call plays in Green Bay, Mike McCarthy did. He did not work with Aaron Rodgers, Tom Clements did. SO WHAT THE HELL DID HE DO? I am posting some material for your reading pleasure. Philbin fans, read it and weep. http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/41181747.html
    Philbin sucks, but not because his son is a rapist.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    the head of team security handles those types of matters not the head coach.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Arizona
    Thanks / No Thanks
    There's no mention of date rape drugs in that article.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marino.... Huard, Feidler, Lucas, Griese, Rosenfels, Feeley, Frerrote, Green, Culpepper, Harrington, Lemon, Beck, Thigpen, Pennington, Henne, Moore... Tannehill.

'Bout damn time!
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Bahamas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Wow some threads I really don't need to read.

I love the 'I told everybody' threads too. Classic.

Sent from my Nexus 7 FHD

Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Arizona
    Thanks / No Thanks
    How does this lead to Philbin covering things up, his son did a bad thing, and then got punished for it. Your reaching, badly.

Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Chief Penguin

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Portland, OR
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hahahaha I should have known it was phinking
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Stupid OP is stupid.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Only thing this shows me is his son committed a crime. It shows they loved him very much, in that they both broke down crying during the trial.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Despacio View Post
    There's no mention of date rape drugs in that article.

I will provide that information when I find the TV News feed.
    Quote Quote