Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: So Mr. Philbin Is At It Again Huh? Covering Up Stuff.

1. -21
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I told everyone on this board I was against you posting.....

Your a SWATO
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Swantoon View Post
    Philbin sucks, but not because his son is a rapist.
    was a rapist
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Bleed Aqua

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Minnesota
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mike Wallace 11Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    do you feel better about yourself now?? wtf is the point of this?

We ll the finz were up, but then they let me down... again
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    We Are Still Going To The SB

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    MIAMI, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phinking View Post
    So, Richie Incognito is out there groping women at a Dolphins sponsored Golf Tournament under Philbin's watch. And according to reports the Miami Dolphins made her complaints "go away". Of course Philbin is no stranger to trying to cover things up. I TOLD EVERYBODY ON THIS BOARD that I was against the hiring of Philbin when I heard he had interviewed for this Head Coaching job back in January/ February of 2012. For those of you Philbin apologists who do not know about this jerk read on because in the words of Dr. Orville Taylor, "This is where the truth comes to live and the lies come to die." According to P.O. Rod DuBois, in 2008 while the Green Bay Packers were in Denver playing the Broncos Joe Philbin's son Michael RAPED 2 teenage girls after serving them alcohol with date rape drugs. That was his testimony when he took the stand. The charges would have carried 15 years for each count. But somehow somebody convinced the Prosecutor allowed Philbin to plea no contest to Sexual Assault and only served 6 months. The Judge Sue Bischel had the nerve to say Michael Philbin was a "good person who did a horrible thing" Why? because he was the son of a Packers Assistant Coach? The Apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Secondly, we were all told he was the Offensive Coordinator for the Green Bay Packers. After he got here we all learned he did not call plays in Green Bay, Mike McCarthy did. He did not work with Aaron Rodgers, Tom Clements did. SO WHAT THE HELL DID HE DO? I am posting some material for your reading pleasure. Philbin fans, read it and weep. http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/41181747.html
    These threads are like the maggots you find in your garbage disposable at 6:00 am in the morning, pitch dark when you go to roll it in the streets. You think Philbin son's is the only one that's gotten a less than fair shake for a crime. I present to you George Zimmerman. And the countless others that the justice system fails for one reason or another.

Bottom line, Philbin is our Head Coach, and we are going to have to sink or swim with him for the next 8 games. So all this noise is irrelevant..
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305 View Post
    These threads are like the maggots you find in your garbage disposable at 6:00 am in the morning, pitch dark when you go to roll it in the streets. You think Philbin son's is the only one that's gotten a less than fair shake for a crime. I present to you George Zimmerman. And the countless others that the justice system fails for one reason or another.

Bottom line, Philbin is our Head Coach, and we are going to have to sink or swim with him for the next 8 games. So all this noise is irrelevant..
    How did the justice system fail George Zimmerman wasnt he found not guilty. Also how did Philbens son not get a fair shake basically sounds like he took advantage of two drunk minors and got six months jailtime for basically rape
    When death smiles upon you, the Infantry man smiles back. WV says Im not a patriot and Jeff Ireland is a Boss so it must be true.
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gafin View Post
    Only thing this shows me is his son committed a crime. It shows they loved him very much, in that they both broke down crying during the trial.
    LOL You can't make this stuff up.
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets4eva View Post
    LOL You can't make this stuff up.
    What's that supposed to mean?
    Quote Quote  

8. -28
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305 View Post

Casey Anthony would have been a better example of the justice system failing. I don't see how Philbin's son can be said to have gotten a less than fair shake.
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Swantoon View Post
    Philbin sucks, but not because his son is a rapist.
    Let me tie this in for you Swantoon, I am sure Joe Philbin's son showed signs of inappropiate behavior in his home and Joe somewhere along the line turned a blind eye to it. Or maybe when his son would say things to him that other parents would take a second to look into, he missed. We saw it here last year with the leadership counsel who Volunteered to be extra pear of eyes for him in the locker room and he basically got rid of them. He told the Dolphin nation that they were trading Devone Bess because he wanted WRs that can play all 3 WR positions. Three weeks after he was traded Bess suggested that he was traded because he refused to play through a back injury which included a Bulging Disk. When a coach has no integrity and the fans and media on the outside can see it, THE PLAYERS WILL SEE IT. And when they see it and you get rid of hard working players like Bess and Bush but leave Incognito to run the asylum, THIS IS WHAT RESULTS.
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phinking View Post
    Let me tie this in for you Swantoon, I am sure Joe Philbin's son showed signs of inappropiate behavior in his home and Joe somewhere along the line turned a blind eye to it. Or maybe when his son would say things to him that other parents would take a second to look into, he missed. We saw it here last year with the leadership counsel who Volunteered to be extra pear of eyes for him in the locker room and he basically got rid of them. He told the Dolphin nation that they were trading Devone Bess because he wanted WRs that can play all 3 WR positions. Three weeks after he was traded Bess suggested that he was traded because he refused to play through a back injury which included a Bulging Disk. When a coach has no integrity and the fans and media on the outside can see it, THE PLAYERS WILL SEE IT. And when they see it and you get rid of hard working players like Bess and Bush but leave Incognito to run the asylum, THIS IS WHAT RESULTS.
    You are a lost soul. So, a father missed some things with his son growing up, who became a drug addict, and the alleged rape of those 2 girls is Joe Philbin's fault? This somehow says Joe doesn't have what it takes to be an NFL coach? HOW? Go check out Andy Reid's son.lol. Philbin didn't cut those players for speaking up, he cut them for not speaking up, the right way for him.

And seriously, he told "the nation..."? lol. You are a drama queen, not to be taken seriously.
    Quote Quote