Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 45

Thread: This site has SUCKED lately

  1. -11
    League Dominator
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2005
    Posts:
    5,287
    vCash:
    11877
    Loc:
    St. Pete Beach, FL
    Quote Originally Posted by dade View Post
    It's bad enough I have to to watch them talk about this unfortunate crappie of a joke/lesson go wrong, I have to come here and see every Fuming Thread Dedicated To This bull****. Can someone please just put them all in one section or Something. There's not one post talking about how great of a year odrick is having, or which d's or we gonna let walk, or how Grimes is proving every idiot wrong. Or my favorite, how veron could be on pace far 11 sacks, great pick up in draft, even though he was very raw, brought him along just like there doing with jordon, next year I can realistic lyrics see all 3 having 10 sacks each!!!!!
    You have 250 posts on this site, you're among the last people I care about complaining.
    Mods be like - "You aren't allowed to negatively quote fellow posters in your sig. This is against our TOS."

    "
    Quote Quote  

  2. -12
    Pro Bowler
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2004
    Posts:
    3,488
    vCash:
    11109
    You want something else to talk about, comeback after the game.
    We've talked about big games the past couple of weeks. Must wins and so forth. Is this a must win for Miami in a different way. If they lose to the 0-8 Bucs, Miami will spiral out of control. Again. Then there will be all kinds of threads to participate in.
    Everyone is expecting 2016 to suck, so I'm thinking it will likely be better than usual.
    Quote Quote  

  3. -13
    LandShark13's Avatar
    Pro Bowler
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2009
    Posts:
    1,731
    vCash:
    12218
    Loc:
    Miami
    2013 Dolphins LogoDeVante Parker's 11Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    Sorry you had to come here and listen to the fans talk about the biggest story surrounding their team. We really should learn to talk about something else.

    Pretty crappy weather these days around here... your thoughts?

    Follow me @LandShark_13
    Quote Quote  

  4. -14
    KTDolphins's Avatar
    You have made me angry very angry indeed
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2009
    Posts:
    1,078
    vCash:
    3748
    Loc:
    Mars
    I'm sick of it too, but there is new information like every day, hard to ignore a story that is still building.


    2016 Harley Davidson Road King FLHR
    Quote Quote  

  5. -15
    Pro Bowler
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2004
    Posts:
    3,488
    vCash:
    11109
    Quote Originally Posted by KTDolphins View Post
    I'm sick of it too, but there is new information like every day, hard to ignore a story that is still building.
    Unfortunately for the OP, this story is just getting started. There is a lot of stuff that will hit the media over the next few weeks and I don't see any of it being good for Miami.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -16
    Hayden Fox's Avatar
    Love Creating Turnovers
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2009
    Posts:
    30,854
    vCash:
    498669
    1972 Dolphins LogoCam Wake 912013 Dolphins Logo
    No. They should be separate threads when they warrant. Suck it up.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -17
    Gonzo's Avatar
    Administrator
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    26,597
    vCash:
    116395
    Loc:
    Fat City
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by dade View Post
    It's bad enough I have to to watch them talk about this unfortunate crappie of a joke/lesson go wrong, I have to come here and see every Fuming Thread Dedicated To This bull****. Can someone please just put them all in one section or Something. There's not one post talking about how great of a year odrick is having, or which d's or we gonna let walk, or how Grimes is proving every idiot wrong. Or my favorite, how veron could be on pace far 11 sacks, great pick up in draft, even though he was very raw, brought him along just like there doing with jordon, next year I can realistic lyrics see all 3 having 10 sacks each!!!!!
    Well, nobody is stopping you from starting a thread dedicated to something else. Instead, you post yet another thread on that topic. Strange decision...




    Quote Quote  

  8. -18
    Vaark's Avatar
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces
    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    22,730
    vCash:
    50808
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    Too much talk about that turncoat fairy martin


    Quote Quote  

  9. -19
    DuderinoN703's Avatar
    I like your style Dude
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2004
    Posts:
    32,260
    vCash:
    13216
    Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Golf EnthusiastsDeadpool
Gift received at 05-20-2016, 06:26 PM from DisturbedShifty
Message: Here ya go.Cam Wake 91Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthernFin View Post
    It's completely up to you what threads you click on .... no one is forcing you to read every thread.

    There is a thing called bandwidth. The more posts on the site the more clogged it becomes. Now that's fine if all the threads here had different subject matter but in this specific case, it doesn't.


    Quote Quote  

  10. -20
    LandShark13's Avatar
    Pro Bowler
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2009
    Posts:
    1,731
    vCash:
    12218
    Loc:
    Miami
    2013 Dolphins LogoDeVante Parker's 11Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    There is a thing called bandwidth. The more posts on the site the more clogged it becomes. Now that's fine if all the threads here had different subject matter but in this specific case, it doesn't.
    Bandwidth is affected by the amount of traffic a site gets not the amount of tables in its data base.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Defense Sucked It
    By CA Dolfan in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-04-2012, 04:28 PM
  2. Man gets sucked into jet engine-
    By Mike13 in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-22-2006, 01:28 PM
  3. WOW, We SUCKED!!!!
    By DolphinDevil28 in forum College Sports Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-04-2005, 06:54 PM
  4. umm...yea that sucked!
    By aj13 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-21-2004, 07:31 PM
  5. Ok, Yes We Sucked...(merged)
    By dolfan87 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-16-2002, 06:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •