Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: This site has SUCKED lately

1. -21
    3rd Year QB Proving my Worth

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Asheville, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    PS4 ControllerTannehill 17Cam Wake 911972 Dolphins Logo
    This site has NEVER sucked, it just so happens the latest news stories involving the Miami Dolphins are what SUCK!
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Who cares, start a thread about whatever you want. I might start one about how much Jeff Ireland blows.
    "I have never seen a more dominating team than the Miami Dolphins...I had the feeling that the outcome had already been decreed on high before we even took the field...as they came after us wave after wave, gaining ground so easily they seemed to be floating in suspended animation...It was a weird, surrealistic scene as if we were on the sidelines watching our own struggle, yet being powerless to do anything about it...after a while it was obvious they could not be stopped."

- Carl Eller

Quote Quote  

3. -23
    BELIEVE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Golden State
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    1972 Dolphins LogoSnakes!Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    Finheaven never sucks. The threads some people start, however, is another story.
    I just try to be myself, whatever that is. I don't think about how I'll be remembered. I just want to be consistent over a long period of time. That's what the great players do.
    -Dan Marino
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Dont mess with Clint

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Berlin, Germany
    Thanks / No Thanks
    well, it used to be the best dolphins site on the planet, but then all of a sudden a large part left somewhere else, so its not new
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by northernfin View Post
    it's completely up to you what threads you click on .... No one is forcing you to read every thread.

this!!!!!
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rebel AllianceSuperman logoXbox LogoPlaystation LogoSnakes!
    Quote Originally Posted by Al13 View Post
    well, it used to be the best dolphins site on the planet, but then all of a sudden a large part left somewhere else, so its not new
    There is no "used to be" we still are. You're certainly welcome to your opinion, just like I have mine. However, I'm not interested in rehashing old crap from 2008.
    "I didn't feel like we had to score," Tannehill said. "I had the mindset we were going to score."

Quote Quote  

7. -27
    Wort-wort-wort!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Xbox LogoHalo LegendaryGalactic Empire medalPlaystation LogoNintendo Logo
    @OP-While I agree it sucks to see all the same threads, so to speak. No one is pointing a gun to your head and making you come here. If you don't like it you have two options. Either partake in some of the sub forums, or don't come here until it's over. Easy as that.
    Quote Quote  

8. -28
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Ontario, Canada
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mega-fin-love View Post
    It's hard for me to even give a **** about whats going on with the team because of all the media crap. Hopefully everything will quiet down after we wiener slap Tampa in the face.
    With all this hype everyone has picked the winless Bucs to wiener slap our fins. Tell me that would be the case if none of this media drama was going on right now. I'm so sick of all this negative attention, and it's going to be hell if we have to start all over from scratch yet again!
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm disgusted by all the attacks on J Martin and the support for Incognito on here. It's ridiculous. I don't know how much has to come out about a player before you say, ok maybe this guy shouldn't be on the team. Forget about J Martin. Look at the laundry list of issues Incognito has had throughout his career. And there's people on here with "Team Incog" plastered on their sigs? What a joke. I guess there's always gonnna be "scumbag sympathizers", ppl who root for scumbags. I remember when that guy who went around killing cops in California last year was on the run, and there were people online supporting him, rooting for him. Team Cop Killer. It's unbelievable.

How about just step back and reserve judgment until the investigation finishes? Then make up your mind on the Martin Incognito thing. What's so wrong with that? And until then, look at the history when it comes to Incognito, the big picture his entrie career. And then ask yourself, was he worth having on this team or any other team? He's not even that good anymore. Ireland should have sent him packing after the Incident at the golf event last year. We wouldn't be here in this and 50 other threads discussing this BS right now. Would have been totally appropriate to send him packing then. That's why Ireland needs to go. Jury is out on that one, despite what "Team Ireland" has to say.
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fugawzi View Post
    I'm disgusted by all the attacks on J Martin and the support for Incognito on here. It's ridiculous. I don't know how much has to come out about a player before you say, ok maybe this guy shouldn't be on the team. Forget about J Martin. Look at the laundry list of issues Incognito has had throughout his career. And there's people on here with "Team Incog" plastered on their sigs? What a joke. I guess there's always gonnna be "scumbag sympathizers", ppl who root for scumbags. I remember when that guy who went around killing cops in California last year was on the run, and there were people online supporting him, rooting for him. Team Cop Killer. It's unbelievable.

How about just step back and reserve judgment until the investigation finishes? .
    Aren't you doing the same thing, by slamming people who support Incognito over Martin, WITHOUT KNOWING THE FULL STORY???
    Quote Quote