Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jonathan Martin and Trayvon Martin.. Drawing a parallel

1. -21
    A Porpoise Driven Life....

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Atlanta, GA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JayCee View Post
    Its getting so bored reading all these wannabe tough guys talking about the pussification of America behind a keyboard. Ill give you my address here in Miami if you wanna discuss this pussification in person (this is not a threat but an invitation). Yeah that's how angry I am, at this disgusting comparison you made in this thread. This is completely classless and disrespectful for a young kid who lost his life.
    You know.... I'm just as pissed as the next guy. And with all DUE respect, a joke can draw on many parts of a story. That the kid died, or his death IS NOT PART of the joke. You guys would find it at least a bit ironic if not funny if one of a number of dark humorists pointed out the same things.
    Quote Quote  

2. -22

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Atlanta, GA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JayCee View Post
    Its getting so bored reading all these wannabe tough guys talking about the pussification of America behind a keyboard. Ill give you my address here in Miami if you wanna discuss this pussification in person (this is not a threat but an invitation). Yeah that's how angry I am, at this disgusting comparison you made in this thread. This is completely classless and disrespectful for a young kid who lost his life.
    You know.... I'm just as pissed as the next guy. And with all DUE respect, a joke can draw on many parts of a story. That the kid died, or his death IS NOT PART of the joke. You guys would find it at least a bit ironic if not funny if one of a number of dark humorists pointed out the same things.
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rebel AllianceSuperman logoXbox LogoPlaystation LogoSnakes!
    seriously? you've been around for 8 years, and this is what you think belongs in the main forum?
    "I didn't feel like we had to score," Tannehill said. "I had the mindset we were going to score."

Quote Quote  

4. -24

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Atlanta, GA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildbill3 View Post
    seriously? you've been around for 8 years, and this is what you think belongs in the main forum?
    Yeah, that was my bad... But honestly I've never really been to these other threads. I should have checked for a Political satire forum perhaps..
    Quote Quote