Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Incognito indefinite suspension?

1. -21
    Why did it have to be snakes?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    He needs to look like he's doing his due diligence to obtain all of the facts, even if he has enough to go on. Don't want to scare off potential candidates by looking like he's drop them at the first sign of trouble without any hard evidence.
    Fair enough, but I don't think Jon Gruden gives a ****, to be honest. And we all know that's going to be his first choice.
    I'm here to tell the truth about top secret Air Force project BAR STOOL. Gamma ray radiation from the particle accelerator under Joe Robbie Stadium is real! Get out while you can! This bad football team is just a front for something far more sinister!
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Philadelphia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gafin View Post
    Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 52m
    While many predict Incognito gets cut by Fins & signs w/ contender @LATimesfarmer predicts long league suspension

I heard somewhere else that a contending team was hoping we would cut him. But even if we do they may not get him if he is suspended.
    Wonder if that Contending team would get the same backlash and bad press that the Dolphins are getting. You know signing someone who the media is calling a "racist" and a "bully". I bet if the Patriots signed him the media would be saying how Belichick is a genious while ignoring everything that has happened the past couple weeks.
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Chest Rockwell is my hero

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Williams had something to offer and upon his return was still pretty good.

Incognito is not to an OLman as William is to RB's (at any point during their careers).

Quote Originally Posted by gafin View Post
    "It wouldn't be a surprise if Goodell suspended Incognito indefinitely, leaving open the possibility he could return the way Williams did."

http://www.latimes.com/sports/footba...,7167695.story
    I believe any man's finest hour - his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle...Victorious

Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NY8123 View Post
    Why would he be in prison? For ****ing around with someone who he thought was a friend? Martin clearly has issues and he used his problems to hang and dry Richie and the entire Miami organization when in principle Miami is no different than 31 other NFL locker rooms. The media is fueled by the agenda of making this a huge scandal and they are cherry picking what to write and overlook anything that might contradict Martin's side of the argument, this notion of a twisted culture in Miami is ludicrous and if Miami is a twisted culture than the entire NFL is twisted.

The NFL better be careful here in getting what they ask for, Richie I would bet could hang a lot of people out to dry, Martin included but I bet given the type of "scumbag" Richie is, he won't do that to people he considers "friends" where as Martin will do anything to make himself look better.

You tell me who the bigger scumbag is............I know who I choose.
    IMO i love my dolphins , but if Richie is suspended for name calling , while other players , from other teams are doing a hell of alot worse , ihope Richie sues the hell out of the miami dolphins , and hope he brings out enough **** to hang them alllllllllll .

Quote Quote  

5. -25
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Does this mean Tampa Bay gets suspended for bulling the Dolphins Monday night?
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Richie may be a prankster , a joker exc. but in no way dose he deserve to be suspended , while others is out here driving up and down the highways Putting peoples lives in jepordy , whats worse a name caller , or a damn drunk driving down the road and hitting a car with maybe a couple kids say 8 moths and myabe a 1 year old and a 4 year old in that car and he runs over the media and kills them all ?? IMO Martin said as much as Cog has ,and i think thy need to give Richie a couple games with out pay , and let this die down , and fix the locker room to where this dosent happen again ........
    Quote Quote