Look, somebody paid the girl off and you can bet it wasn't Philbin with a brown paper bag and cash. It is far more likely that Ireland and the attorneys handled it.
so apparently joeharley learned nothing here with "bullygate"
1. Melvin Gordon RB
2. Bernardrick McKinney ILB
3. Steve Nelson CB
4. John Miller G
5. Adrian Amos FS
5. Kenny Bell WR
2. You're getting flack bc you think nothing was done and your selective reading prohibits you from noticing that it was mentioned that it was reported to the police and the NFL as well and they would have him register as a sex offender if it was a serious matter.
3. Just because it wasn't in the media doesnt make it a cover up.
4. It seems hypocrital of you to call anyone a sexual preditor with your current aviatar.
and 5. I enjoy run-on sentences....
Last edited by psfign; 11-15-2013 at 05:32 PM. Reason: added 5.
How many times has the NFL had players who have either raped or preyed on woman??
U want to trade Incognito for Big Ben? Wouldn't happen but either way there have been worse
1. It's been already stated by witnesses that it in fact took place. So it doesn't matter if I know the situation. It's been stated that he abused her and there was a payoff so I pretty much can have an opinion on that. I could care less what went on with him and Martin.
2. My current avatar? See my earlier post HAHA, never mind
3. If it was reported to police and the victim took the money than he would not have to register as anything, he would have to be convicted you genius you
And I haven't convicted anyone that is why I was on here asking Einstein, and if true I stand by my statements
Did you graduate high school yet???