Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jameis Winston

1. -1
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Jameis Winston

Ok guys...at first,i didn't think was going to amount to much...but with the DNA evidence coming out,
    and the fact that someone from the TPD went to her LAWYER and said that Tallahaasee is a football town
    and her life could be made to be rough....I'm starting to feel like this is going to UGLY,quick.
    Any thoughts?
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Just as scripted, the inevitable "it was all consensual" argument is thrown out by the lawyer. For all the **** Miami and UF get, FSU has always been the biggest joke in the state. The dirtiest program. They just do a damn good job of covering everything up. Here's another interesting read...

http://deadspin.com/jameis-winston-i...eac-1467707410
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Reston, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I feel the whole part of the police department telling her not to report it is a little off. They probably told her to be sure that it was him before making an accusation because if she was incorrect it would be really bad for her. The lawyer says the girl doesn't want to ruin his career or the football program, but why did she wait until he is in the Heisman race and FSU is on their way to the National Championship game (as long as they don't lose)? I'm not saying it didn't happen, but it is just strange that it is "closed" until his popularity is up. As far as them being a dirty program....all programs have their skeletons.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by susser2000 View Post
    I feel the whole part of the police department telling her not to report it is a little off. They probably told her to be sure that it was him before making an accusation because if she was incorrect it would be really bad for her. The lawyer says the girl doesn't want to ruin his career or the football program, but why did she wait until he is in the Heisman race and FSU is on their way to the National Championship game (as long as they don't lose)? I'm not saying it didn't happen, but it is just strange that it is "closed" until his popularity is up. As far as them being a dirty program....all programs have their skeletons.
    Dude,that's the problem...it's been reported that someone from TPD went to her LAWYER,not her,and said that Tally is a football town,it could be rough on her...That's pretty ballsy from a cop,unless someone powerful and with deep pockets was behind him...say (FSU).
    Plus she didn't wait..she had a rape exam that night.
    I'm just saying...things sound a little fishy.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Reston, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    That's the problem, we don't know what the exact phrasing was to her lawyer. They could've been warning her lawyer that she better be sure it was him or it could be rough on her. I understand she didn't wait initially, but the fact that she decided not to press charges and then all of the sudden she decides she wants to press charges when he is in the middle of this run is a little fishy as well.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by susser2000 View Post
    They reported it and requested a rape kit within hours of the incident. It's obvious to anyone with a brain they tried to cover it up. Why is it being pursued so much now? Well I can't imagine seeing your rapist being praised on national TV every single day and throughout the school will sit too well with anybody.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Ours is the fury.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    From what I've read I think she reported the incident rather quickly and it only got picked up by the media last week.
    but when the trumpets blew again and the knights charged, the name they cried was "Stannis! Stannis! STANNIS!"

Quote Originally Posted by King Stannis Baratheon
    Lord Seaworth is a man of humble birth, but he reminded me of my duty, when all I could think of was my rights. I had the cart before the horse, Davos said. I was trying to win the throne to save the kingdom, when I should have been trying to save the kingdom to win the throne.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    PowerHungryMo'fo

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Don't believe the crap. Cleat chasers are just as common at FSU as they are UF or Miami.
    Cleat chasers/

I can remember in HS guys keeping 1 gf and a side piece.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NorFlaFin View Post
    Don't believe the crap. Cleat chasers are just as common at FSU as they are UF or Miami.
    Cleat chasers/

I can remember in HS guys keeping 1 gf and a side piece.
    Which certainly explains why this was reported and a rape kit done when Winston was a nobody. FSU fans need to start facing the music. Winston is a rapist, and Tallahassee PD had an FSU grad who applied twice to be an FSU booster investigate and cover it up.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Victoria, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    From what I have read and heard out of Tallahassee, he has been screwing this girl for a while and she freaked out when he was leaving her apartment, after knocking boots, for his girlfriend. She started slapping him and he restrained her, causing bruises. Her own roommate confirmed his story. The Tally PD knew she was full of **** and warned her that she needed to be sure of what she was doing. However, her lawyer and a reporter - both friends of the accuser's family and huge UF boosters - leaked the story once Winston became a super star and demanded the case be reopened. Am I the only one who sees a Cleat Chaser and an opportunistic gold digger?

Charges were never brought by the Tally PD because no crime was committed except for this shank filing false charges. Rumor has it that she may actually be the one ultimately charged. She should have shut up when she had the chance!

Now before you go saying I am an FSU homer, I would be the first one to put his ass in jail for raping some young girl. However, I have not seen nor heard anything that gives me any reason to believe that this was anything more than consensual sex gone wrong. Skanks is crazy!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    Quote Quote