Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: If u had to classify yourself you would be...

1. -41
    Like me

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It only took four pages for this to become all about coffee.
    Quote Quote  

2. -42
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Broward County, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins LogoDolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    I mean, I gotta be honest, I have a hard enough time sleeping as it is to drink coffee. I'm one of those people that doesn't need much sleep and doesn't sleep very well as it is.

It's a little after nine o'clock at night where I live. I've had two exhausting days with family and haven't slept in three days and I'm about 3/4 of the way through a bottle of wine. I should be ready to pass out.

But, you know, I opened a caffeinated drink, and because I'm going to drink it after I finish my wine it means there's a very good chance I won't get to sleep before four or five in the morning. If I drank coffee by the wheelbarrow I wouldn't sleep at all.
    Monster has 160mg of caffeine. That's twice as much as Red Bull, (or coffee). That's why you're not sleeping. Also, wine will not make you sleep better, either. Alcohol makes us a little sleepy but it actually disrupts sleep. I would eliminate both and then see how you do. You might want to wean off the caffeine though, because otherwise you'll get a headache.

Quote Quote  

3. -43
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rebel AllianceSuperman logoXbox LogoPlaystation LogoSnakes!
    Quote Originally Posted by MAYHEM View Post
    less than one page if you adjust your pageview settings.
    "I didn't feel like we had to score," Tannehill said. "I had the mindset we were going to score."

Quote Quote  

4. -44
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MAYHEM View Post
    Way to go OBAMA...

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote  

5. -45
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    While I have no problems sleeping, I'm almost as light of a sleeper as you are. I can go from deep REM sleep straight to sitting up and ready to fight within a few seconds. I adjust to normal sounds in a place pretty well, though it takes a few days. But until then, anything and everything will rouse me. And then even after my body has adjusted to what's normal, any new sound wakes me nearly instantaneously. I do fairly well in a hotel room since they are designed to be pretty sound proof, but anything else I don't even bother. I can't stay with friends on trips because I just won't sleep.
    Have the same problem. By the end of any long trip where I'm staying with friends I tend to get pretty tired and loopy. I envy people who can sort of sleep anywhere and be fine.

I've had those Monster Rehabs. I can't stand energy drinks. They tend to be way too sweet for me. But those were actually bearable. I hate the way I feel after drinking anything caffeinated, though. I'll do it if I'm dragging and just absolutely need to make it through something, but won't touch them short of that...
    Bearable is the right word for it. They're not good, per se. I just have to drink one every day.

Quote Quote  

6. -46
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HoneyB View Post
    Monster has 160mg of caffeine. That's twice as much as Red Bull, (or coffee). That's why you're not sleeping. Also, wine will not make you sleep better, either. Alcohol makes us a little sleepy but it actually disrupts sleep. I would eliminate both and then see how you do. You might want to wean off the caffeine though, because otherwise you'll get a headache.
    My trouble sleeping has nothing to do with energy drinks in general. I usually only have one a day in the middle of the day. I'll have a second one maybe once every two weeks. I don't drink that much wine (anymore) either. I just have never slept soundly or all that much. It is what it is.
    Quote Quote  

7. -47
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy View Post
    Good call, the Bible lays it out pretty clearly where society is heading. Thus far, we are not disappointing in the slightest. Society is saying itself up very nicely to be dominated and subjugated by the beast. They will willingly and happily bow at his feet then gnash and cry in terror when reality sets in.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    I'm on the opposite side of this nonsense i.e. A government that is not run by religious nuts. Banning of political lobbying and public only funding of parties in elections are my position.
    Quote Quote  

8. -48
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Victoria, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by irish fin fan View Post
    I'm on the opposite side of this nonsense i.e. A government that is not run by religious nuts. Banning of political lobbying and public only funding of parties in elections are my position.
    I certainly do not advocate a government run by religious nuts nor do I have any desire to mandate my morality. You have the right to be an *******. My statement that you quoted actually had nothing to do with government, per say. It alluded to the degradation of society prophesied in the Bible and I acknowledged that it accurately describes where society is moving today.

Quote Quote  

9. -49
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy View Post
    I certainly do not advocate a government run by religious nuts nor do I have any desire to mandate my morality. You have the right to be an *******. My statement that you quoted actually had nothing to do with government, per say. It alluded to the degradation of society prophesied in the Bible and I acknowledged that it accurately describes where society is moving today.

So Moses explain to me this so called degradation in today's society?
    Quote Quote  

10. -50
    Like me

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    Way to go OBAMA...
    I do not understand this.
    Quote Quote