Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Tannehill has won almost every QB battle this season. Still learning. Relax ppl!

1. -41
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    San Diego, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Egnew theGOAT, I really enjoyed your thread and would really like to see you continue it throughout the season and **** those idiots start it up next year too please and thanks!
    "Hit Hard, Hit Fast and Hit Often!"
    -Admiral "Bull" Halsey

Most of the all, the single most important criteria we must strive for is to bring impact players at impact positions to impact our seasons so that we can impact the post season!
    Quote Quote  

2. -42
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Arizona
    Thanks / No Thanks

Tannehill has won almost every QB battle this season. Still learning. Relax ppl!

What an interesting set of stats. Ryan keeps us competitive. A porous running game and broken offensive line hinders any QB. Now imagine if that QB wasn't in his second year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marino.... Huard, Feidler, Lucas, Griese, Rosenfels, Feeley, Frerrote, Green, Culpepper, Harrington, Lemon, Beck, Thigpen, Pennington, Henne, Moore... Tannehill.

'Bout damn time!
    Quote Quote  

3. -43
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill looks like another 5 year plan that leads nowhere.

You can like his toughness, completion percentage etc, it's meaningless. He is in his second year, and he is judged as a rookie. He is behind in his development, and who knows if he'll ever get there. Looks to me like the answer is no.
    Quote Quote  

4. -44
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    There is no doubt in my mind that Tannehill continues to grow as a QB.......week to week. Some people listen to sports journalist like Omar Kelly/Armando Salguero who have personal agendas. I am very disappointed that their respect employers allow them to spew out inaccurate information. The number on issue stopping Miami from closing out/winning games is clearly the Offensive Line { running blocking/passing blocking}. I believe the Dolphins would have a record of 8-4 if we had a running game.
    Quote Quote  

5. -45
    Why did it have to be snakes?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by ProStyle View Post
    Tannehill looks like another 5 year plan that leads nowhere.

You can like his toughness, completion percentage etc, it's meaningless. He is in his second year, and he is judged as a rookie. He is behind in his development, and who knows if he'll ever get there. Looks to me like the answer is no.
    Who's judging him as a rookie? I'm judging him as a second year starter. Just like I'm judging Andrew Luck and Robert Griffin as second year starters. Just like I'm judging Colin Kaepernick as a second year starter. Tannehill is playing much better than two of those guys and is close to the third right now in a similar situation. Andrew Luck has been struggling very badly now that he has no rushing game, cruddy pass protection, and a receiving corps that consists of one great deep threat and a couple of young/marginal possession guys.

I still think Luck is the best young quarterback in the game, but he can't magically outplay his circumstances. Even Tom Brady struggled to outplay his circumstances earlier in the year when Gronk and Amendola were out, and he is basically the league MVP for eleven years running.
    "Society became divided into camps in which no man trusted his fellow. To put an end to this, there was neither promise to be depended upon, nor oath that could command respect; but all parties dwelling rather in their calculation upon the hopelessness of a permanent state of things, were more intent upon self-defence than capable of confidence." - Thucydides, probably predicting the rise of internet message boards
    Quote Quote  

6. -46
    FinHeaven's Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Carolinia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91PS4 Controller2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    Oh boy.

Here we go again. The same nonsense we heard when Henne was here.

"Just needs more time."
    Henne never showed progress like Tannehill has.

Henne was the same for 8 years of being a qb.

Oh btw your boy Luck has been pretty ****ty lately.

Deshaun Watson is the TRUTH!
    Quote Quote  

7. -47
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hawaii
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Egnew the GOAT View Post
    Except its not a QB vs QB for 1 game... its for 12 games.

This is just a post for everybody who thinks Tannehill is horrible when they are out of their minds if they really think that. And notice how my opening post was not just about the QB vs QB battles? I had other things i posted in my original post. But everybody wants to ignore that and be negative. Which im used to cuz this board is full of a bunch of negative cry babies.
    Dude! Happy you are Happy with our QB performance. But 16 points, and no 2nd half points is not going to cut it. It's about Winning. I don't give 2 craps how he matches up in 11 games this year. If he did not Underthow and Overthrow passes today, we are all happy with a Win, what it's all about. Bash Wallace, But he was open all day. Too bad Our QB wins match ups but cant throw the deep ball.
    Quote Quote  

8. -48
    FinHeaven's Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Carolinia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91PS4 Controller2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick Pepperwood View Post
    Dude! Happy you are Happy with our QB performance. But 16 points, and no 2nd half points is not going to cut it. It's about Winning. I don't give 2 craps how he matches up in 11 games this year. If he did not Underthow and Overthrow passes today, we are all happy with a Win, what it's all about. Bash Wallace, But he was open all day. Too bad Our QB wins match ups but cant throw the deep ball.
    Every qb misses deep passes ALL the time..
    Quote Quote  

9. -49
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boca Raton
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Is this Math you do as a Republican to make yourself feel better?
    Quote Quote  

10. -50
    Brave Rifles

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I don't know how people can give up on him after the 2nd season. Poor coaching and play calling combined with a mess of an o-line and he not doing bad at all.
    Quote Quote