Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: Hate to see injuries

  1. -21
    JamesBW43's Avatar
    You're standing on my neck

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2005
    Posts:
    3,518
    vCash:
    4061
    Loc:
    Gainesville, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Heinegrabber View Post


    ---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------



    Stop responding then.
    Not every human is a manipulative, opportunistic, letch... or at least that's what I'm told.
    Quote Quote  

  2. -22
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2005
    Posts:
    1,540
    vCash:
    8915
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Heinegrabber View Post
    but I hope DT is out for the season. I want to see what Gillislee has to offer.
    If Gillislee was any good he would have been getting some playing time. Remember, he is a RB. Every RB should be able to contribute in his first year. He has not earned any playing time.
    Quote Quote  

  3. -23
    Heinegrabber's Avatar
    Since 84

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2006
    Posts:
    3,655
    vCash:
    7813
    Loc:
    Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phinking View Post
    If Gillislee was any good he would have been getting some playing time. Remember, he is a RB. Every RB should be able to contribute in his first year. He has not earned any playing time.
    Even though he is not a RB if this was the case Jordan would be on the field every down he has closed out at least two games for us.

    Said the same thing about Miller last year and he gets more carries than Thomas does this year. First it was his pass pro and then he didnt know the playbook, but running behind the same line as Thomas I think he pulled in at least one if not two 100 yard games this season and a higher ypc last year,

    I do not trust this staff at evaluating talent.












    Quote Quote  

  4. -24
    Albert Romano's Avatar
    Super Donator

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2010
    Posts:
    1,142
    vCash:
    3123
    Loc:
    Davie, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins LogoDolphin
    I think I heard on way home from game he was on crutches and in walking boot but ankle was not broken. Probably out at least a couple games min. Do we have any power back on the roster to pick up a 3rd and 2..? Never-mind we usually throw a one yard out on those plays.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -25
    Heinegrabber's Avatar
    Since 84

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2006
    Posts:
    3,655
    vCash:
    7813
    Loc:
    Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Romano View Post
    I think I heard on way home from game he was on crutches and in walking boot but ankle was not broken. Probably out at least a couple games min. Do we have any power back on the roster to pick up a 3rd and 2..? Never-mind we usually throw a one yard out on those plays.
    There is Clay, but I would be surprised if he gets moved.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -26
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2005
    Posts:
    1,540
    vCash:
    8915
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Heinegrabber View Post
    Even though he is not a RB if this was the case Jordan would be on the field every down he has closed out at least two games for us.

    Said the same thing about Miller last year and he gets more carries than Thomas does this year. First it was his pass pro and then he didnt know the playbook, but running behind the same line as Thomas I think he pulled in at least one if not two 100 yard games this season and a higher ypc last year,

    I do not trust this staff at evaluating talent.
    I don't trust them either but also did not like what IS saw from Gillingslee during the pre-season.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -27
    Heinegrabber's Avatar
    Since 84

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2006
    Posts:
    3,655
    vCash:
    7813
    Loc:
    Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phinking View Post
    I don't trust them either but also did not like what IS saw from Gillingslee during the pre-season.
    The worst part is the line that played the last two weeks looks no worse than the line that started the season.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -28
    NY8123's Avatar
    Sophisticated Redneck

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2008
    Posts:
    11,601
    vCash:
    4526
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    gone
    Peace and Humptiness Forever


    Quote Quote  

  9. -29
    Football Guru

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2007
    Posts:
    9,553
    vCash:
    6919
    Loc:
    Madison, Wisconsin
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Did you ever think that Gillislee may NOT be ready to contribute like most of Ireland's picks in 2013?
    Please God, let me see 1 Dolphins Superbowl victory before I die.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -30
    DolfanISS's Avatar
    Perennial All-Pro

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2002
    Posts:
    7,845
    vCash:
    7964
    Loc:
    Bellingham, MA
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Hate to see injuries

    I just never believe the coaches are hiding some secret weapon on the bench. If Thomas is playing he's better.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[COLOR="Silver"]
    The way Jeff Ireland took a GM's dream worth of cap space and draft picks and made the team worse in borderline miraculous.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. You hate wildcat, I hate goal line WR fade
    By fakespike in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-27-2010, 09:05 AM
  2. I hate injuries....but the falcons suffered a blow to offense.
    By victacious in forum General NFL Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-07-2009, 01:27 AM
  3. Why all the hate? A balanced interview about radical Islam hate.
    By Wildbill3 in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-02-2005, 04:02 AM
  4. Injuries Injuries Injuries
    By JJ777 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-14-2004, 11:42 AM
  5. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-08-2003, 10:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •