Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Eric Ebron Declares for the Draft

1. -21
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ProStyle View Post
    Why does that matter? IF he is a beast, a must have player, it really does not matter where the Dolphins pick if he is available. I think it's more foolish to pass on a player just because he is slotted by some scouts several numbers lower.
    Where did I mention scouts and numbers? Also, where did I say he's a must have player? Are you sure you're quoting the correct person here?
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by datruth55 View Post
    Ideal scenario would be trading down and still getting Ebron while picking up an extra 2nd and 5th rounder. We got a lot of holes to fill all along the line, at linebacker, probably a running back, wouldn't mind another speedy receiver with some size, DT and probably safety too..
    If they want him, they'll have to get him before the Patriots are on the board. Makes too much sense for the Patriots to grab either Ebron or one of the wide receivers that fall.
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Ot lb dt would be my priority then s and rb...I can't watch another year of this wolb play or the terrible depth at the position...

We likely are gonna lose a dt we better supplement it...
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lexington, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by finsfanjay13 View Post
    If they want him, they'll have to get him before the Patriots are on the board. Makes too much sense for the Patriots to grab either Ebron or one of the wide receivers that fall.
    Patriots better worry about getting a replacement for Wilfork. Their run d has been awful since him and Mayo went down and Wilfork is getting up there in age.
    Quote Quote  

5. -25

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Patriots better worry about getting a replacement for Wilfork. Their run d has been awful since him and Mayo went down and Wilfork is getting up there in age.
    Yet they still win...with two white guy dts no one has ever heard of...I hate that team
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Patriots have holes just like every other team. And as hoops said, they still win. All I'm saying is that if Miami wants Ebron, they better not take any chances in betting that he'll pass by the Patriots.
    Quote Quote  

7. -27

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by finsfanjay13 View Post
    Patriots have holes just like every other team. And as hoops said, they still win. All I'm saying is that if Miami wants Ebron, they better not take any chances in betting that he'll pass by the Patriots.
    They gonna have some solid wr choices also if they so choose...wr class depth wise in the top 2 rounds looks nice...much more dependable pro future guys there than the OT class I know that much
    Quote Quote  

8. -28
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lexington, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    Yet they still win...with two white guy dts no one has ever heard of...I hate that team
    They do still win cause despite them being 31st against the run they come up with turnovers...lots of turnovers. They've got 23 takeaways this year and are a +8 in turnover differential. That and Brady runs that hurry up resulting in the second most offensive snaps in the league behind Denver with 784 snaps so far this year. We're 28th with 683...Pats have run 101 more plays that we have so far this season.
    Quote Quote  

9. -29

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    They do still win cause despite them being 31st against the run they come up with turnovers...lots of turnovers. They've got 23 takeaways this year and are a +8 in turnover differential. That and Brady runs that hurry up resulting in the second most offensive snaps in the league behind Denver with 784 snaps so far this year. We're 28th with 683...Pats have run 101 more plays that we have so far this season.
    Why I say we should be running no huddle right now...the qbs ready for it
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    They gonna have some solid wr choices also if they so choose...wr class depth wise in the top 2 rounds looks nice...much more dependable pro future guys there than the OT class I know that much
    Yup. Mentioned the WR as another possibility earlier on. They'll have options, that's for sure.
    Quote Quote