Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My First Mock

1. -11
    What Sherman aspires to be

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Maryland
    Thanks / No Thanks
    While I like all of these guys as players, three of them have character concerns. Lyerla's cocaine problems have been well documented although I wouldn't be surprised if his old ball coach took a gamble on him a little earlier.

James Wilder has been arrested multiple times & by all accounts is not a very mature person, that will push him down a couple rounds further than his talent projects.

Lastly there's my boy Seantrel. While he hasn't been in trouble with the law he has been suspended multiple times throughout his career at the U & has motivational issues but he should still go in the 3rd round where you have us taking him. Love him as a RT, powerful run blocking beast & underrated in pass protection but I don't think he's quick enough to be a LT.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Impact Wrestling > WWE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Justice League Watchtower
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I am speculating that Miami has 1 pick in each round. Further, I'd guess Miami surrenders a 6th for McKinnie.

That said, here is my attempt at doing Jeff's job....better than could.

1 Erving OT FSU
    2 Blue RB LSU
    3 Groy OG Wisconsin
    4 Morris MLB Iowa
    5 O'Leary TE FSU
    7 Prosch FB Auburn

If the current trend holds; Miami will draft multiple Noles this yr.

Morris could be the instinctual MLB that the D needs allowing Ellerbe to move outside.

Erving & Groy would upgrade the OL. Likewise, Blue and Prosch the power running game.

O'Leary would give the TE depth flexibility and allow for more 2 man sets.

2014 TE's) O'Leary, Clay, Egnew, & Sims
    2014 RB's) Thigpen, Miller, Blue, Prosch, & Gillislee
    Winning without ethics is not winning at all - Don Shula.

Quote Quote  

3. -13
    PowerHungryMo'fo

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'll pass on Wilder, hes had some concussions issues. Dovanta Freemen fits this offense better and could be had late in the draft.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty P View Post
    Sorry, if we draft a DT,when we clearly don't need one......I'll be pretty pissed. It HAS to be Oline or RB's in the first three rounds.

Starks will get his money somewhere else and Odrick and Shelby will insure we don't miss a beat. When your D-line is so stocked that the 3rd pick in the draft is not even seeing the field, you can't draft another d-lineman.
    Shelby? Come on. I want Lewan and i think he will be there when we pick. If you look around the league, most teams are stable at LT.
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phinking View Post
    Shelby? Come on. I want Lewan and i think he will be there when we pick. If you look around the league, most teams are stable at LT.
    Lewan is a possibility. I think the odds are pretty high that Miami goes offensive line in round 1. But, I also think the odds are pretty high that the team picks a DT in either the 1st or 2nd. The Dolphins could go Lewan in R1, and Sutton in R2.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SMadison29 View Post
    While I like all of these guys as players, three of them have character concerns. Lyerla's cocaine problems have been well documented although I wouldn't be surprised if his old ball coach took a gamble on him a little earlier.

James Wilder has been arrested multiple times & by all accounts is not a very mature person, that will push him down a couple rounds further than his talent projects.

Lastly there's my boy Seantrel. While he hasn't been in trouble with the law he has been suspended multiple times throughout his career at the U & has motivational issues but he should still go in the 3rd round where you have us taking him. Love him as a RT, powerful run blocking beast & underrated in pass protection but I don't think he's quick enough to be a LT.
    That's a good point. The Dolphins will probably be more concerned with character than most teams. It just depends on what they see as risky long-term. That said, I'd love to have Henderson and Wilder as two physical players who could help jumpstart the run game.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Overdrafted....

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Halo LegendaryGalactic Empire medalHydra logo
    I like Nix, but I would rather resign Soliai and look to Ebron in the first round
    Quote Quote