Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: Former Dolphins Coach Nick Saban...

1. -61
    Teddy Westside

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayden Fox View Post
    Urban Meyer wins next week. Winston gets suspended. Urb wins another. Cannot make it up.
    I don't think so. Ohio has there hands full with Sparty's defense. And the longer this alleged rape drags out the less likely Winston gets charged. His DNA proves the sex so they must not believe the girl or there is nothing to indicate it wasn't consensual.

Real surprised Saban made a gaffe like that. Auburn should move up to 2 and I wouldn't be surprised if Alabama only falls to 3.
    Quote Quote  

2. -62
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks

Another POV

Quote Originally Posted by z926538 View Post
    F-L-O-R-I-D-A S-T-A-T-E. Florida State. Florida State. Florida State. Woo! Let's go Noles.
    Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I seem to recall that you were among the more strident critics of Incognito calling for his ouster and punishment on the basis of news reports and text messages without affording him due process. Since so many corollaries can be drawn between the "He said/she saids" of Incog's accuser and the possible rape victim of the alleged rapist who's QB'ing the Noles, text messages out of context (and a lot of them) compared to the semen DNA InFamous left, the many witnesses who saw nothing in the Fins clubhouse compared to the "witnesses" who now claim the sex was consensual etc. The differences are that the Fins rewarded the accuser by letting him quit while paying him while penalizing the accused to the tune of a $million or more, while it appears that there was institutional pressure within the university and among the TPD to insulate and protect Winston. Given the similarities and the hair-trigger outrage against Incognito, I would hope you'd be lobbying strongly as a Noles Fan, as I believe you have as a Fins fan to suspend InFamous off the team immediately until there's due process and like Incog, the pervasive stench of guilt is dissapated by possibly being proven innocent.

So Winston's gotta go and it's gotta be now, amirite?

ANNOUNCING a new FH smiley. Use it judiciously and selectively as to not diminish its impact!

Quote Quote  

3. -63
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Life sucks right now....we'll be back......
    Quote Quote  

4. -64
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    you can tell by all the "thumbs down" who the butt-hurt 'bama/saban fans are

love it
    Quote Quote  

5. -65
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    ohhhh...Canes...scary good program there..or Penn State..who will ALWAYS be remembered for raping little boys...
    After the SEC wins another..Alabama will be back next year,title hunting again.While the Canes will be...well the Canes.(Duke????please)
    And Penn State will still be registering as sex offenders.
    Quote Quote  

6. -66
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Superman logo2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Namor View Post
    Life sucks right now....we'll be back......
    aaawww your so butt hurt your going to thumbs down everyone against bama? get over it. oh by the way WAR EAGLES!!!
    Quote Quote  

7. -67
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sinPHIN View Post
    aaawww your so butt hurt your going to thumbs down everyone against bama? get over it. oh by the way WAR EAGLES!!!

I'm ok with little bro winning it...and they will truck FSU.....but over 7 years later,by your own statements,you guys are the ones still butt hurt...7 YEARS LATERS..PLEASE NICK
    COME BACK..WE'RE SORRY..PLEASE>>>
    Quote Quote  

8. -68
    Why did it have to be snakes?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    You're god damn right I'm 'butt hurt' over Nick Saban. He took over a struggling franchise, made things worse with terrible personnel decisions, and then slunk out of town like a rat. He's a phenomenal college football coach, but he did a lot of damage to the Miami Dolphins. Also, how are some of these posts not ToS violations?
    I'm here to tell the truth about top secret Air Force project BAR STOOL. Gamma ray radiation from the particle accelerator under Joe Robbie Stadium is real! Get out while you can! This bad football team is just a front for something far more sinister!
    Quote Quote  

9. -69
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by J. David Wannyheimer View Post
    You're god damn right I'm 'butt hurt' over Nick Saban. He took over a struggling franchise, made things worse with terrible personnel decisions, and then slunk out of town like a rat. He's a phenomenal college football coach, but he did a lot of damage to the Miami Dolphins. Also, how are some of these posts not ToS violations?
    JDW..me and you are as cool as the back side of the pillow...most of my post are directed at others.
    The crap posts and PM's this past week have been unreal,especially coming from people who pull for programs that
    will never have a year or years like Bama.
    Next year,with a four team playoff...you know,we will be back.
    Quote Quote  

10. -70
    Why did it have to be snakes?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Yep, it's one thing to revel in the defeat of Nick Saban -- I sure am -- and another to start bashing other posters because they are Bama fans. Get a grip, guys.
    Quote Quote