Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Questions about the board

1. -1
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Broward County, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins LogoDolphin

Questions about the board

I joined in Sept...but still some things I need info on. If anybody would like to answer, that would be great. Sorry about making an entire thread about it, but...it just seemed like the thing to do.

1. What is WPA?
    2. What is vcash?
    3. What is the difference between a quick reply and advanced?
    4. Why is it sometimes there are thumbs up and down icons, and other times it's not there? (quick reply format, maybe?)
    5. Is there a way to view new posts within a section, instead of all new?
    6. What is the difference between a mod and super mod?
    7. What is a super donator?
    8. How do you get your name to show up in a different style or color?

BFvyZUPCMAE-bgO.jpg

Quote Quote  

2. -2
    I Don't Play . .That's Y I Failed P.E.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Liquordale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Nintendo LogoDolphin2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    1. What is WPA? Winning Probability Added. There are a few classics threads you can search regarding the relevance of it but basically it's now used to reflect a poster's history, reputation and contributions to the board.
    2. What is vcash? Vcash is simply virtual dollars that you get by posting. You can use this money to gamble in the "vbookie" section of the site and purchase items in the Vshop
    3. What is the difference between a quick reply and advanced? Pretty self explanatory . . . A quick reply is just a quick response to a post while an Advanced reply allows you to go more in depth on what you want to add to your post.
    4. Why is it sometimes there are thumbs up and down icons, and other times it's not there? (quick reply format, maybe?) They should pretty much always be there. Those are the Thanks or No Thanks buttons when you Agree or Disagree with something.
    5. Is there a way to view new posts within a section, instead of all new? You could just go to the section and the posts near the top and bold are new posts. That is typically what people look at when seeing new posts in a section.
    6. What is the difference between a mod and super mod? Not Sure, maybe length of service or more "mod" power on the board.
    7. What is a super donator? Not sure, but I'd guess those badges are for people who donate higher amounts to the site to keep it running smoothly
    8. How do you get your name to show up in a different style or color? Vbookie shop. You can access from toolbar below the finheaven logo at the top of the page.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    FinHeaven's Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Carolinia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91PS4 Controller2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Kdawg954 View Post
    1. What is WPA? Winning Probability Added. There are a few classics threads you can search regarding the relevance of it but basically it's now used to reflect a poster's history, reputation and contributions to the board.
    2. What is vcash? Vcash is simply virtual dollars that you get by posting. You can use this money to gamble in the "vbookie" section of the site and purchase items in the Vshop
    3. What is the difference between a quick reply and advanced? Pretty self explanatory . . . A quick reply is just a quick response to a post while an Advanced reply allows you to go more in depth on what you want to add to your post.
    4. Why is it sometimes there are thumbs up and down icons, and other times it's not there? (quick reply format, maybe?) They should pretty much always be there. Those are the Thanks or No Thanks buttons when you Agree or Disagree with something.
    5. Is there a way to view new posts within a section, instead of all new? You could just go to the section and the posts near the top and bold are new posts. That is typically what people look at when seeing new posts in a section.
    6. What is the difference between a mod and super mod? Not Sure, maybe length of service or more "mod" power on the board.
    7. What is a super donator? Not sure, but I'd guess those badges are for people who donate higher amounts to the site to keep it running smoothly
    8. How do you get your name to show up in a different style or color? Vbookie shop. You can access from toolbar below the finheaven logo at the top of the page.
    Kdawg hit the nail on the head.

Mod or Supermod thing is all about time out in. I was a MOD for a year and then I moved up into fulltime staff in a way.

Mod is like a internship. Once your proven you become a supermod and get a bigger dick

Deshaun Watson is the TRUTH!
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinatic8u View Post
    Kdawg hit the nail on the head.

Mod or Supermod thing is all about time out in. I was a MOD for a year and then I moved up into fulltime staff in a way.

Mod is like a internship. Once your proven you become a supermod and get a bigger dick
    Are you inferring that you're better endowed than Val?

Quote Quote  

5. -5
    FinHeaven's Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Carolinia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91PS4 Controller2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    Yes Vaark I am

Quote Quote  

6. -6
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Broward County, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins LogoDolphin
    ha! thanks.

I'll try the vbookie shop thing. But yes, there are posts with no thumbs. I've seen them. Not sure why. It could be a glitch, or when you hit quick reply.

As far as big dicks,..the condo commandos where I live have bigger dicks than anyone here, I'm regularly schtupped with them on a weekly basis, so I know.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    The truth is out there.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    He's implying it. You're inferring it.

!

This sig in memory of 'Crazylegs' Elroy Hirsch. Go. Packers.
    Quote Quote