Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Fellow Members - Please Read

1. -21
    Who's your daddy?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks

Man, My deepest sympathies and prayers

to you your family, and especially your father. I'm sorry
    visit http://www.urban-graphics.com for all of your web design and graphic design needs
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    WPB, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Not much to say that hasn't been said but I just wanted to post and say my families prayers will be with you.
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    A Miami Dolphins fan, not a players fan.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando, Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Best wishes to your father, to you AJ and your family.

Oliver...
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    HEY YOU HANG IN THERE! Thank you so very much for sharing this with us! This is your second family and trust me when I say we are thinking of you and your family! This hits home pretty hard because my mother is also very ill(heart). It don't seem so now,but this only makes you and your family stronger! GOD BLESS!!!
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    Reach for the Stars

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Maryland
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm deeply hurt to hear that someone even brother to write you about such nonsense as you not being here and whatever else, this site has been doing fine. You check from time to time and that's enougn especially since most of us knew you were in college as well. I'm really sorry to hear about your Father, but I must say he has raise some young man in you. You reflect his life in such a way AJ that he will always be here. I pray that God grant you more time with him, but if God takes him home, it's because He knows that your father has set you on the right road, and from what I seen and talk with you about over the time I've been here, your father is a great man, and this I know though his son. YOU take the time you need with him, we as the phin family will always be here for you and our prayers, thoughts, and love is with you. Thanks for being you and wish your family our best.
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    Phan since '66

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Oak Harbor, OH 43449
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dear Andrew,

My prayers go out to you and your family.

Like many others who have posted I lost my Mom to cancer at age 61 twelve years ago and my Dad to a stroke at age 74 just three years ago. Two summers ago my wife of 31 years, now 53 years old, was diagnosed with lung cancer. She is presently on Iressa after a relapse but so far is going fine. We rejoice in each day as the blessing it is. I mention these not to compare tragedies but to let you know others have walked in your shoes and are ready to offer you a hand of support.

I am the senior pastor of a large Lutheran congregation here in NW Ohio and the parishioners, town folk, friends, and yes posters on this site (I disclosed it in a thread back then and got many private messages and notes on that thread and others) have supported us with their prayers, well wishes, and notes throughout our ordeal.

This "family" will support you and yours also! Let them! Don't be afraid to post and let us know or take the private e-mails of those of us who have offered support and use us as a sounding board for your feelings. It can be cathartic.

Football in general and the Dolphins I fell in love with as a 13 year old boy back in 1966 have been my escape from a reality which is all too real sometimes. That has often been a gift. I wonder if the players and staff have any idea how important they are to so many of us for the oddest reasons.

I do not know your faith background or even if you have one but please accept my prayers and those of my family during your ordeal.

Pastor Keith A. Hunsinger
    a/k/a Ohiophinphan
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    Maria & LauRen Aha!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    CT
    Thanks / No Thanks
    like I said before to you, now is a time to think only of your family and yourself. Let everyone else worry about the little things, like administrating this site. I hope you and your family pull through the best that you can. I hits home pretty hard... you dad is only 6 years older than me.
    Quote Quote  

8. -28
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    AJ-

Family comes first!!! Don't worry what others say or write!! don't worry about us! Go do what you have to do!! God Bless!!
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Los Angeles
    Thanks / No Thanks
    you and your family are in our prayers,i you have to have is faith!!!!!
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Mexico
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You don't have to explain anything, everyone that comes to this board should be thankfull of your time and commitment, I know all that means nothing, when it comes to family, I really wish the best for you and your family.
    Quote Quote