Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Fellow Members - Please Read

1. -11
    Bills, Jets, Pats SUCK!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Port St. Lucie, Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You and your father are in my prayers, God Bless you and your family.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Rochester, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    AJ,

I know that words don't help much in these matters but my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family, there is nothing more precious then family in this world, so enjoy any moments that you can have so that you may never have any regrets.

As much as I know this site means to you, don't even give it a second thought, you have many people working hard(and doing a great job) to help you keep this site the best Dolphins site on the net.

Thanks for letting us be a part of your extended family.
    Meet MiniPhreak
    [
    October 2nd, 2003
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Now completely imaginary

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Elsewhere
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You know where I stand on this A.J. You have my and my family's deepest sympathy and prayers. We've got your back. And this place won't be going anywhere if you have to be away. So don't worry anything else. You do what you have to do.

And to the person who wrote this, I pray that you "see the the light" before you experience something like this....because odds are, you will. Someone who would write something as mean-spirited as you did obviously doesn't have his head on straight. I almost feel sorry for you. But my anger will not let me. You could not have picked a more undeserving target. A.J. is one of the nicest, most down-to-earth people I've ever met. The kind of person you should strive to be. A guy with more class and decency than you could muster in a month.

I'm sure that you are reading this. And I hope that some of this is sinking in. Because if it isn't, well.......I'll just leave it at that.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Hungry For A Championship

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    MD
    Thanks / No Thanks
    AJ, I know what you are experiencing right now. I lost both of my parents to cancer. Make the most of every moment you have with your father.

I will be praying for him and for you and your family.
    ..."Coaches are all alike," Zonk said. "Shula would fine you, but that was secondary. It was the disapproval that bothered you and motivated you." ...
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Coral Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    First off, my prayers are with you AJ, had the privelige of meeting you not too long ago and your father seems to have molded you into a class guy....Best of luck as you have to cope with the final stages of what can be a devestating thing.

second, to whoever sent that classless E-mail, if I find out who you are, you will be in my Doghouse, TTT's doghouse, no one talks trash about the founding member of such a kick-arse website such as this one without me getting involved.

Best of luck AJ, keep me updated as much as you can.

MB (TTT)
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    philly
    Thanks / No Thanks
    god bless
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    just a little cattywampus

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Charleston, SC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i have heard the words no one wants to hear before: a doctor told me i had cancer in the spring of 2001. my daughter was a little over a year old at the time. the feeling was indescribable. thankfully , this august will be 3 years cancer free if all goes well on the CT scan i take then.
    you just take care of what matters right now... regardless of what anyone has said to you, or typed, know this: Finheaven.com has provided a place for people with a mutual interest to communicate, commiserate, and enjoy something that has some meaning in their life (our beloved Dolphins). and the fact that you are a founder and had alot to do with this site becoming what it is (and what is it is pretty damned awesome in my view) speaks volumes about who you are and what you are capable of. thanks for providing me a bit of fun and great information on a daily basis. my prayers are with you and your family.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    AJ, I wish you and your family the best of luck and i'm really sorry to hear the news.
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    The name is old....i DO hate ricky!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Andrew,

No need to explain yourself. Devote all your time and energy to your father and your family.

Wishing you and your family the best.
    DIE RICKY DIE!!
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Welcome to Miami Daunte!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    AJ-

I will be praying for your dad, yourself, and the rest of your family. My prayer is that God will comfort you and your family through this tough situation. Don't worry about the site. It's not going anywhere and will only continue to grow. God Bless.
    Welcome to Miami Jason, Derek, Joe, Devin, Rodrique, and Fred!
    Quote Quote