Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Fellow Members - Please Read

1. -51
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    AJ, my prayers and my family's prayers are with you and your family.

This site, it's members and it's popularity is a testament to your hard work and dedication. Don't ever let anyone tell you differently. I'm sure your father was there supporting you and advising you when this site was in it's early stages. This site was a gift given to all of us Dolphin fans by a father & son. And through this site, your father will always be a part of our lives. Now and the days ahead...
    Be strong and know you have a large family lending support here at Finheaven.

God Bless...
    Quote Quote  

2. -52
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Chester,Va.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm sorry to hear this AJ. My prayers go out to you and your family. If you ever need anyone to talk to, I would be glad to help.

Don't entertain those who send you rude emails. You have supplied us with the best website there is, and most of all, you have supplied us with a chance to get to know one another. Our second family.Thank you AJ, and thanks to all who help make this site what it is.

Scrap
    Quote Quote  

3. -53
    Left So Fla, never the Fins...

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    AJ, I am new to this site and I love it, thanks to people like you. I also send my best wishes to you and your family. Funny how unimportant the Fins moves are when you put it in this perspective....again my best to you....
    Quote Quote  

4. -54
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    AJ,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I really hope that your father gets better and makes a quick recovery. You might not see it or it has not dawned on you but you are a leader!!! You know what your priorities are and your #1 family comes first...see you are a leader. But just remember...your #2 family here is behind you. I never met you and don't know you personally but a common interest has brought us and other memebers on this sight together. That in itself is special. I wish the best for you and your family!!!
    Quote Quote  

5. -55
    Captain Caveman

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    1st overall draft pick
    Thanks / No Thanks
    AJ While I have not have had the pleasure of meeting you, I owe you alot this boar dis my number #1 spot when I log on everyday.. don't wory about this place for now.. you go an be with your family you have great people to watch over us and make sure we behave. The sun wont shine forever, but as long as it shining you and your father together. I light a candle and pray for you and your family

My wifes Grandmother was just diagnosed with breast cancer and shes on the good fight now to try and get it under control. Hang in there and know that we all have you and your family in our prayers. :pray:
    Quote Quote  

6. -56
    If you want to, we can supply you.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Although I don't know you personally, I do understand your situation. Cancer has taken more than one of my family members.

It is your faith which will see you and your family through this. Lean on each other and don't hold stuff in. Talk through your frustrations and concerns.

Have a blessed day.
    Quote Quote  

7. -57
    Boom!! How you like that??

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
Gift received at 10-25-2013, 11:36 AM from Wildbill3
    AJ,

My prayers are with you and your family in these difficult times. My Mom was diagnosed with breast cancer 7 years ago, but miraculously the tumor was removed and she made a full recovery. I hope for similar results for your Dad. Thanks for all your hard work with this website. With so few Dol-fans in my area, it is a really good outlet to talk with fans of my favorite football team. Again, my best to you and your family.
    Quote Quote  

8. -58
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Sarasota, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    AJ, you and your site are the best. Disregard the email you received because it is no doubt from some punk *** coward. We'll all say a prayer for you and your father. God Bless.
    I was here before you got here. I'll be here after you're gone.
    Quote Quote  

9. -59
    Miss July

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tallmadge, OH
    Thanks / No Thanks
    AJ i am so sorry to hear about your family and i will pray for your family. My grandfather just died yesterday from cancer and it has been very hard on my family. I am an emotional reck.. so i understand how you are feeling. God Bless you and your family!
    Quote Quote  

10. -60
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pa.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    My thoughts and prayers are with you A.J. and your Family. Great job on the best Dolphin site ever.
    Quote Quote