Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Fellow Members - Please Read

1. -71
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    I'm out
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Thanks for the Web Site A.J. I pray for that person who wrote you that e-mail. They obviously need help. Most of all, Im so sorry to hear about your father. We are all behind you man. Take all the time in the world. This site is the best and will always be here. So do what you have to do. You are definatly in my family's prayers.
    Quote Quote  

2. -72
    having trouble breathing

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hang tough AJ. I lost my dad to cancer when I was in 7th grade. He was only 38 years old at the time. Now that I am older than my dad ever was, I treasure every moment I had with that great man.

Even though I don't know you, you and your dad will be in my thoughts and prayers.
    Quote Quote  

3. -73
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    my prayers are with you and your family
    Quote Quote  

4. -74
    She can rub my Baltars!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Michigan
    Thanks / No Thanks
    A.J.
    I have never met your father, but I have no doubt he is an incredible man with an incredible son, you have created something here at Finheaven that most people in this world couldn't, this place reflects it's creator, don't ever question your leadership.
    This is the finest Dolphin site on the web and we ALL have you to thank for that.

As far as the author of that E-mail goes, he/she must not have been here too long because that person would know how passionate it's members truley are if they did spend a lot of time here.
    I'd also like to add this, because I hate too think anyone is meen spirited enough to write an e-mail of that nature with the knowledge of your father illness, I will assume he/she feels horrible and I hope that they have enough humanity in them to right you back and apoligize to you.

I lost my father on my 21st birthday, grandmother when I was ten and a very good friend 12 years ago to cancer. I feel your pain A.J.

God bless.
    :bat:Hellion:bat:

Quote Quote  

5. -75
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Bless you brother and your family. I know its easier said than done but be strong for your family and be that foundation that is needed in times like this. In the end, all we have is each other. My prayers go out to you guys.
    "I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle...........Victorious." - Vince Lombardi
    Quote Quote  

6. -76
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    HICKSVILLE
    Thanks / No Thanks
    there's not much more that I can say that hasn't already been said except these times are rough stay close to your friends they will be the stength for you and your family in your times of need and always remember we are here for you also my prayers are with you and your family
    Quote Quote  

7. -77
    Predator in the Water

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    In the water
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Sorry to hear that AJ, my deepest thought and prayers are with you & your family.....I want to add, that I thank you very much for putting together the Best Dolphins Webstie on the net.....Keep your head up AJ, and dont worry about what anyone else thinks, Dont let any ignorant person get you down....drop me a line anytime you want to talk about anything...i want you to know you got a freind in me.

DieHardFin@sbcglobal.net
    Quote Quote  

8. -78
    Cogito, Ergo FinFanum

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    With the Cheerleaders in the Premie Forum
    Thanks / No Thanks
    AJ, brother... you already know what I think of you and what you've accomplished. I hope your dad has some grasp of what the people here think of you. He'd be smiling. He always will be when he thinks about you.

Don't sweat that e-mail. The writer either didn't know the big picture or he just doesn't have his priorities in order. He made a mistake. We all do. Forgive and forget and keep on doing EXACTLY what you're doing. Your dad evidently instilled in you the good sense to be doing what you have to do right now.

Hang in there. All the best,

Mike
    Derogatory personal comments directed at other members are not allowed under the FinHeaven house rules. More members are suspended or outright banned for this than for any other violation. Please be cool so everyone can enjoy this site. When you see a violation, click the Alert triangle found at the lower left of each post. Thanks.:cool:
    Quote Quote  

9. -79
    Championship or nothing.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    los angeles
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Your dad is in my and i believe everyone else prayer on this board.
    img.photobucket.com/albums/v145/Goatskape/Sigs/AmarsSig.gif
    Quote Quote  

10. -80
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    good luck of course, thanks for all you do on this great site, much appreciated
    Quote Quote