Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Tannehill is the worst qb in the league, he threw an incompletion

1. -11
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BGtoKNfor6 View Post
    Sorry in late to the circle jerk. Seriously guys get over the fact that you think I hate the kid because I called out something I feel he needs to elevate to get him to the next level. No big deal.
    I'm not saying he doesn't need to improve his deep throws but the majority of people bashing tannehill are absolute idiots who have no clue about football...they watch highlights of other teams and see stats, they don't see all the missed passes
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Atila - the freshmaker.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Los Angeles, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Thing I've noticed the most about people's opinions of Tannehill is that the people who have been hating on him have stayed with it. I'd be a lot more interested to read the opinion on someone who was a true believer and now has lost faith in him to be our leader.

Unfortunately for me, I'm starting to get a little irritated with his reads the last few weeks than I have at any point over these past two seasons... With that said, the offensive play calling truly is atrocious. I don't even mean about the run-pass balance... I mean the passing calls they give him are garbage a lot of the time. When you're forcing the kid to make 5 yard outs and 3 yard wheel routes all game we're bound to get stalled. He misses throws and reads, but we need to give him more room to operate down the field.

www.DiamondandDesign.com
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Cuernavaca, Morelos, MX.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I just don't get it.

By saying "Tannehill is the worst qb in the league, he threw an incompletion", are you being sarcastic or silly?
    This game came as a clear example of how low could be the stats of NFL's worst QB, with Geno Smith's 4 of 10, 29 yards and an interception. That's pathetic.

Ryan Tannehill got a very poor first half but ended fine as he completed 28-of-43 passes for 331 yards, with two touchdowns and one interception Sunday against the Jets.
    From Mexico, GO PHINS GO!!!
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    it was sarcastic because there's a lot of morons on this forum who don't know ****
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jax.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    He threw very good good today. Seems like he gets nervous when a player is wide open running toward the endzone. We need a deep ball consultant to come in. Maybe Marino, I can dream can't I?

Cam Wake is who Brady looks for under his bed at night.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MexDolfan View Post
    I just don't get it.

By saying "Tannehill is the worst qb in the league, he threw an incompletion", are you being sarcastic or silly?
    This game came as a clear example of how low could be the stats of NFL's worst QB, with Geno Smith's 4 of 10, 29 yards and an interception. That's pathetic.

Ryan Tannehill got a very poor first half but ended fine as he completed 28-of-43 passes for 331 yards, with two touchdowns and one interception Sunday against the Jets.
    How did he have a very poor first half? If anything, it was a decent first half.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Where is the reset button?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    illinois
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It should be known that I don't dislike tannehill. I think he shows a tremendous upside and has the ability to shrug off bad results. I just think he struggles in the 30+ yard reads and ball placement. But I don't know the plays not have the full game film so I can't tell if routes are being run properly.

If he gets his ball placement down to Wallace or any deep throw, he can be very good and take it to the next level. That's a very big IF because I don't think you can teach accuracy.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by steveo style View Post
    How did he have a very poor first half? If anything, it was a decent first half.
    well I guess it was tannehills fault we had first and goal on the 5 and couldn't run it in on 3 plays in a row
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nawledge View Post
    it was sarcastic because there's a lot of morons on this forum who don't know ****
    These guys act like Tannehill is the only QB that has overthrows and underthrows. They get all up in a bunch when it happens, it's like they're waiting to pounce on those moments.

<Tannehill over/underthrows> THERE!!!! YOU SEE?!?!? HE'S NO FRANCHISE QB!!!! :RABBLE:RABBLE:RABBLE:RABBLE

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gSQg1i_q2g" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gSQg1i_q2g

These guys just don't believe in improving. There's so much up in the air with this team, play calling, o-line play, and a new deep threat WR I don't get why they put it all on him... ****ing settle down and give the guy some time to progress.
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Where is the reset button?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    illinois
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by steveo style View Post
    He missed a couple deep throws where the wideout had legitimate separation. 1 to Wallace and 1 to hart line I believe but the later was a result of a dlineman getting on tannehill as he released the ball. A later example is when Hartline schooled the jets rookie corner on a deep slant and was wide open yet he rolled out and went elsewhere. It happens.

it was a very solid game. Just looking for him to make that next step.
    Quote Quote