Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: A running list of TanneHaters...

1. -31
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rebel AllianceSuperman logoXbox LogoPlaystation LogoSnakes!
    Quote Originally Posted by -=DolfanDave=- View Post
    fair enough. I still think this site has a gaggle of baboons with mod powers. Unfortunately, they will not see another dime from me.
    So your donations are tied to how well the mods cater to your every whim? Thanks but no thanks. Next time however I will give you an infraction for creating a thread with the intent of bashing other posters.

Quote Quote  

2. -32
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    I think some of you guys are being a little hard on Dave. I think his heart was in the right place when he created this thread. Seems to me all hes trying to do is create a base of reference going forward and capture where posters stand in regards to our QB. I for one don't mind going on record as being pro Tannehill. If he flops or doesn't pan out down the road anyone reading this can feel free to point to this thread and tell me I was wrong. Because if I am wrong my main worry will be that of our QB situation and not that of me getting my feelings hurt.

On the reverse anyone going on record as being Anti Tannehill will only have to worry about their feelings as the flip side of them being wrong would mean the fins do indeed have a ligit QB.

As it stands right now today. This minute hes the best QB we have had around here for a very long time and guess what? He's still in the middle of his second year and has shown steady signs of improvement from day one. Does he have some warts? Yes but look around the league... Kap, Luck, RG3 they all do. He's got all the skills in the world as well as the intangibles to make an impact in this league. I look forward to seeing how his career unfolds and hope its in a Dolphins uniform.
    Quote Quote  

3. -33
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    fair enough. I still think this site has a gaggle of baboons with mod powers. Unfortunately, they will not see another dime from me.
    Sigh.... Dave this post wasnt needed.
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LandShark13 View Post
    I think some of you guys are being a little hard on Dave. I think his heart was in the right place when he created this thread. Seems to me all hes trying to do is create a base of reference going forward and capture where posters stand in regards to our QB. I for one don't mind going on record as being pro Tannehill. If he flops or doesn't pan out down the road anyone reading this can feel free to point to this thread and tell me I was wrong. Because if I am wrong my main worry will be that of our QB situation and not that of me getting my feelings hurt.

On the reverse anyone going on record as being Anti Tannehill will only have to worry about their feelings as the flip side of them being wrong would mean the fins do indeed have a ligit QB.

As it stands right now today. This minute hes the best QB we have had around here for a very long time and guess what? He's still in the middle of his second year and has shown steady signs of improvement from day one. Does he have some warts? Yes but look around the league... Kap, Luck, RG3 they all do. He's got all the skills in the world as well as the intangibles to make an impact in this league. I look forward to seeing how his career unfolds and hope its in a Dolphins uniform.
    Thank you!

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wildbill3 View Post
    So your donations are tied to how well the mods cater to your every whim? Thanks but no thanks. Next time however I will give you an infraction for creating a thread with the intent of bashing other posters.
    You're a terrible mod.

I never asked you to cater to my every whim

If you think my OP is against the TOS, then you're just being extremely nitpicky and a wuss. Sorry, that's just how I see it.

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by LandShark13 View Post
    Sigh.... Dave this post wasnt needed.
    Agreed. And the mods messing with this thread just because their slightly butt-hurt wasn't needed either.
    Quote Quote  

5. -35
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Thank you!

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

You're a terrible mod.

I never asked you to cater to my every whim

If you think my OP is against the TOS, then you're just being extremely nitpicky and a wuss. Sorry, that's just how I see it.

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

Agreed. And the mods messing with this thread just because their slightly butt-hurt wasn't needed either.
    didn't quite review the TOS did you? let me break it down for you, your thread could easily lead to a lot more work by the staff in the form of personal attacks, because even if it's not your intention, you're still in the process of drawing lines in the sand and calling other posters out for their views on Tannehill. This is not allowed per the TOS. I moved the thread to the depths so that you could still "have it" but at the same time the finheaven mods wouldn't have to spend one more ounce of time worrying about what's said in this thread. As per the TOS that is my right as a mod or an admin, and if you have a problem with it. take it up with another admin, and if you still aren't happy with the resolution take it up with fin-atic.

Finally, it is your right to donate or not for whatever reasons you want, I care only as far as the reason or perceived reason as you said in this thread. Obviously you weren't happy with your thread being moved and now you won't donate. Seems like you have a clear criteria for stopping future donations to me.
    Quote Quote  

6. -36
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildbill3 View Post
    didn't quite review the TOS did you? let me break it down for you, your thread could easily lead to a lot more work by the staff in the form of personal attacks, because even if it's not your intention, you're still in the process of drawing lines in the sand and calling other posters out for their views on Tannehill. This is not allowed per the TOS. I moved the thread to the depths so that you could still "have it" but at the same time the finheaven mods wouldn't have to spend one more ounce of time worrying about what's said in this thread. As per the TOS that is my right as a mod or an admin, and if you have a problem with it. take it up with another admin, and if you still aren't happy with the resolution take it up with fin-atic.

Finally, it is your right to donate or not for whatever reasons you want, I care only as far as the reason or perceived reason as you said in this thread. Obviously you weren't happy with your thread being moved and now you won't donate. Seems like you have a clear criteria for stopping future donations to me.
    Since when is referring to someone as a hater a personal attack?

Are you telling me you give an infraction to every single person who refers to someone as a hater? BS.

You know that's BS, but then again i'm not surprised if you decide to hide behind your mod shield answering to this.
    Quote Quote  

7. -37
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks

Are you telling me you give an infraction to every single person who refers to someone as a hater? BS.

You know that's BS, but then again i'm not surprised if you decide to hide behind your mod shield answering to this.
    So now that you've brought this to other threads on the site, you and your thread can have each other in the depths. happy?
    Quote Quote  

8. -38
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks

making a list of posters and labeling them as a hater in a thread is clearly calling out other posters and uncivil behavior, and thus at the very least an annoyance. Calling out staff in multiple threads is just stupid. good luck here in the depths.
    Quote Quote