Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A running list of TanneHaters...

1. -11
    Playoffs??

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Atlanta, Ga/ Sarasota,
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!1972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    Probably the douchiest thread I have seen in my short time here...

You do realize that we are all Fins Fans (except for the Jets guy riding buttfumble's jock) and we all want him to be good.
    But, many blame all the bad on someone other than RT and credit him with all the good. Its hard to find guys who don't let their bias cloud their assessment of the QB
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick Pepperwood View Post
    Dolfan Dave (Nice Name) First Off. Get a Life Dude! I actually have had positive things to say in regards to Tannehill. The truth is, he is playing average, and has left Touchdowns and Wins on the Field. The Buffalo game he spotted them 14 with poor decisions. He has not played well in the 4th quarter at home or on the road. He has missed, or overthrown a good deal of passes that would have led to scores or wins, and that is what I am concerned with. GETTING TO THE PLAYOFFS MAN! A GREAT QB would have us at 9-3 right now, not 6-6. We are average right now, just like Tannehill. He may be great, but he has to step up and make the big throws, and win games in the 4th quarter to take us past the last 10 + Years of Mediocrity including this Season of .500 Football. If we make the Playoffs I will kiss his ass like you do, but if we don't. F That Dude.
    you gave this thread more credence than it (apparently) deserves. And I thank you for this.

Ps. "Dick Pepperwood" is an extremely creative name. Color me envious.
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm a supporter but everyone is allowed to have an opinion.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by slk018 View Post

You do realize that we are all Fins Fans (except for the Jets guy riding buttfumble's jock) and we all want him to be good.
    But, many blame all the bad on someone other than RT and credit him with all the good. Its hard to find guys who don't let their bias cloud their assessment of the QB
    that's such crap...if the qb wasn't good i would call him as such...you haven't been here long enough to know but buddy when someone blows i am the first to rip em for it...

the qb is one of the major bright spots on this team...
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks

welcome to Finheaven. Get used to this. Douchiness is (currently) what this site deserves.

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by BlueCelicaTRD View Post
    I'm a supporter but everyone is allowed to have an opinion.
    why is everyone misconstruing my original post as "no one is allowed to have an opinion"

sheesh, the reading comprehension on this site is at an all time low, while the haterade is flowing like never before.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Playoffs??

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Atlanta, Ga/ Sarasota,
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!1972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    that's such crap...if the qb wasn't good i would call him as such...you haven't been here long enough to know but buddy when someone blows i am the first to rip em for it...

this qb is legit and can play...
    Yes he is good. He may eventually be very good or great, but not he is good and that is all. he leaves a lot of plays out there and doesn't win games late, or grow in the clutch (Yet)

He has def inproved movement in pocket, and ball security, which shows us he is improving. I think he is a good dude, works hard, leader, and really wants to be great. All good attributes!

But, when he makes a bone head play, or a shiat throw you cannot ignore it and say well he had 200 yards in the first half!!
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yes he is good. He may eventually be very good or great, but not he is good and that is all. he leaves a lot of plays out there and doesn't win games late, or grow in the clutch (Yet)

He has def inproved movement in pocket, and ball security, which shows us he is improving. I think he is a good dude, works hard, leader, and really wants to be great. All good attributes!

But, when he makes a bone head play, or a shiat throw you cannot ignore it and say well he had 200 yards in the first half!!
    i never ignored it...said as much in my hoops scoops...again i don't cover for the kid...if he makes a play i don't like or i don't get why he did what he did i will say so...but most the time he doesn't...in fact he carries this team for a 2nd year qb
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Sopwith Camel Pilot

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    So what if they don't like him. Doesn't make them a bad person or someone without any intelligence. Quite the contrary. Everyone, including those listed, offer insight on discussions they participate in. Because their opinion doesn't agree with yours doesn't make it wrong nor should it be subjected to the possibility of "I told you so".
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    funny how the people who lack reading comprehension say, "wah, just stop. people are allowed to have their opinion, wah" and then run away with nothing better to add...

where the **** did I say haters are not allowed to hate?
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305 View Post
    Just so we can have a thread for future reference. There's so much Dolphins hatred on this site, I decided we should compile a list. The list consist of, a member you know on this forum that

A) Thinks the Dolphins will finish no better than 6-10
    B) Chad Henne sucks
    C) Henne has zero chance of getting better this year
    D) Our O-line is going to be horrendous
    E)Jeff Ireland Sucks
    F)Sparano Sucks
    G)After one pre-season game, highlights only the negatives and thinks we are doomed.
    H)Any other negative venom they use to convince us we should realize how bad of a team we have.

1.Dolph N.Fan
    2.Yessir
    3.WVdolphan
    4.JCane
    5??? Who else am I missing
    http://www.finheaven.com/showthread....es!&highlight=

Quote Originally Posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305 View Post
    Boy I'm taking names for the haters and the pessimists when start 5-0.. I just want that to be known!! We are in year three. This the first time we have continuity on offense and the first time in two years we have a real DC...
    http://www.finheaven.com/showthread....!!!&highlight=
    "I'm not here to be a distraction," Pouncey said.
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10...ogical-testing
    Quote Quote