Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Well I see Kraft has the refs on his payroll again.

1. -21
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetsfan89 View Post
    That doesnt even counteract my point that when the Patriots get away with a BS game saving call it gets buried.

I love how you have to go on the defensive and start attacking people right away. You can't have an intelligent conversation, thats usually the sign of somebody who 1. Doesn't know what they're talking about and 2. Is just a complete idiot.

It's true. In the highlights I saw on ESPN they show the onside kick recovery and the game winning TD pass but did not show or mention the pass interference call. If the roles were reversed and the cheaters lost I'm sure we would hearing and seeing a lot more about that awful call.
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    17-0, 347 wins

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Milky Way
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins LogoDolphin2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by PATS16N0 View Post
    Figures you would call that BS call legit but start screaming conspiracy after tonight.

It was a ticky tacky call. I'm not denying that, but the ball was right on the tip of his fingers, so if he was even slightly impeded, it was interference. I haven't seen the play since it was live.

That said, we got hosed twice this year, against the Jets, and against the Panthers, and that would be our #1 seed. We've handedly defeated the so called best team in the AFC, arguably humiliating them. I don't think we need official help to win games. We got screwed plenty against the Browns today as well. That fumble in the 1st quarter?

And when was the last time you've even seen the Patriots get a PI in the endzone call? We barely even get PIs at all.

Look at Flacco and the Ravens whose MO it is and was all last year to just heave it up and get a flag for a free sixty yards.

I think you're just mad because you suck, and even after losing all our receivers in the off season, and having about 5 of our pro bowlers gone with an injury, we're still winning.

I love how everyone will happily accept their own bull**** official calls but when one finally goes the Pats way it's an NFL conspiracy.

Laughable.
    How do you get hosed by a rule in the books?
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetsfan89 View Post
    That doesnt even counteract my point that when the Patriots get away with a BS game saving call it gets buried.

I love how you have to go on the defensive and start attacking people right away. You can't have an intelligent conversation, thats usually the sign of somebody who 1. Doesn't know what they're talking about and 2. Is just a complete idiot.
    Pott...Kettle....Kettle...Pott
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"You may think that you are some kind of god to these people. But we both know what you really are."
    "What's that? A criminal?"
    "Worse. A politician."
    Source: Under The Dome
    Quote Quote