Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Now That The "H Word" Has Been Bradyized.....

1. -11
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    and you posted at 4:14. what is your point?

I am pretty sure I could press charges against vaark that's how badly he stalks me.

Again, did you hack into my password protected image host account on your employer's time and bandwidth??

"Yep. Blow it up. This might the worst team I've ever seen constructed in my life.
    And then you throw in the terrible preparation and in-game coaching. There is no defense.
    But do it right. Fire everyone in the building. No survivors. , JiF Jetnation

Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I posted at 4:46, stalker at 4:49

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post

Again, did you hack into my password protected image host account on your employer's time and bandwidth??
    Nope, I wouldn't know how to hack into someone's password protected site. Your images were clearly not password protected but keep deflecting stalker.
    Quote Quote  

3. -13

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    OK for the record since you have not given me a direct answer, did you access the image host you say required no hack to breach( - although when I clean out my cookies or crash on the other hand I myself need to look up the user name and password I registered in order to get in) while you were working and being paid by your employer on its bandwidth that you've permission to use? Considering that you only post here during business hours if unanswered I will assume the answer is affirmative.

Beyond these breadcrumbs I've sprinkled to confirm how obsessively you stalk me, I've set up some other "experiments" that could prove illuminating.
    I posted at 4:46, stalker at 4:49

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

Nope, I wouldn't know how to hack into someone's password protected site. Your images were clearly not password protected but keep deflecting stalker.
    Last edited by Vaark; 12-12-2013 at 09:09 AM.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rebel AllianceSuperman logoXbox LogoPlaystation LogoSnakes!

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

I do like the idea though of S-anchez being renamed buttfumble. BTW H-ater is a temporary thing. Sanchez is now Sanchez!

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

sanchez!
    "I didn't feel like we had to score," Tannehill said. "I had the mindset we were going to score."

Quote Quote  

5. -15

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Testing 1 2 for proper modulation:

buttfumble

gonna give you a rep for this one Bill
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    OK for the record since you have not given me a direct answer, did you access the image host you say required no hack to breach( - although when I clean out my cookies or crash on the other hand I myself need to look up the user name and password I registered in order to get in) while you were working and being paid by your employer on its bandwidth that you've permission to use? Considering that you only post here during business hours if unanswered I will assume the answer is affirmative.

Beyond these breadcrumbs I've sprinkled to confirm how obsessively you stalk me, I've set up some other "experiments" that could prove illuminating.
    how I obsessively stalk you. You seriously need help. No joking around, you need professional help.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildbill3 View Post

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

I do like the idea though of S-anchez being renamed buttfumble. BTW H-ater is a temporary thing. Sanchez is now Sanchez!

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

sanchez!
    it's stupid and childish, right up the stalkers alley

can we have it changed to stalker everytime we post vaark?
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Wort-wort-wort!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Xbox LogoHalo LegendaryGalactic Empire medalPlaystation LogoNintendo Logo

You got two options. Either deal with it, or leave. The choice is yours.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rebel AllianceSuperman logoXbox LogoPlaystation LogoSnakes!
    how I obsessively stalk you. You seriously need help. No joking around, you need professional help.

it's a dolphins website. I'm sorry if you think we have any fondness for the jets organization. I'll make fun of sanchez whenever and however I want. Unless he's a member of finheaven, and then and only then would the TOS apply to sanchez.
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildbill3 View Post
    it's a dolphins website. I'm sorry if you think we have any fondness for the jets organization. I'll make fun of sanchez whenever and however I want. Unless he's a member of finheaven, and then and only then would the TOS apply to sanchez.
    it's childish and silly, it makes the site look bad. You can make fun of him all you want, I understand being jealous he has more playoff wins than Miami does in the past 20 years but it is silly to change his name when you type it in.

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedShifty View Post
    You got two options. Either deal with it, or leave. The choice is yours.
    you must have me confused w/ someone who cares what you think.
    Quote Quote  

10. -20

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks

I haven't given up on "jest" yet... but be that as it may, I notice that you still haven't answered my question based on idle curiosity.. on if you easily (without a p/w hack according to you) breached the image host that I myself need to look up the user name and p/w I used when I clean out my cookies, while in your company's employ, on its time, and utilizing their bandwidth. Ignoring a direct answer again provides one.

Stalker Note: I'm posting this at 11:57AM, hopefully my kilt and tam-wearing amigo is keeping track of how timely the snarky response
    ?

link to Dr. Locke's professional pathological diagnosis
    Quote Quote